+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dranzen

Thread: lol @ rogue buzz

Soulwalker

Default lol @ rogue buzz

I am a R3 cleric in WFs. I eat rogues, they tast like chicken. BBQ suace makes it better but I can do without. Why all the buzz about OP rogues? Purge the posions off of them dispel them off yourself and watch them sink like my mom into the thanksgiving turkey. Yeah, about time for dinner sorry for the food talks.... kinda hungery now. What was that rogues name?

lol @ your multiple posts in rogue forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

We get it, we get it, you don't think your rogue is overpowered. I thought my warrior was fine before he got ***** by the nerf bat, too. But keep trying, I'm sure you'll be given all the consideration your due.

Those rogues not reapplying FB and Vamp are new to the class, you're basically beating up on short bus kids. What's the cooldown on your purge, again?
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Quote Originally Posted by Voise View Post
    I am a R3 cleric in WFs. I eat rogues, they tast like chicken. BBQ suace makes it better but I can do without. Why all the buzz about OP rogues? Purge the posions off of them dispel them off yourself and watch them sink like my mom into the thanksgiving turkey. Yeah, about time for dinner sorry for the food talks.... kinda hungery now. What was that rogues name?
    Funny, anti rogue nerf post.

Here's another one of your posts from months ago.

We are Rouge.

It is not our job to do more damage than you.
    It is not our job to support you and make you near unstoppable.
    It is not our job to keep you from the enemy sights.
    It is not our job to be the center of attention and hold the "fang" so that other may benefit.
    It is our job to kill those that do these.
    For all you who are curious of the shadow beside you.
    Fear, for we are near.
    For all you who brag, know we are killing you while you type in chat.
    For all you who try to save every poor soul who takes damage, shed a tear for yourself, you are in our eye and you will not last long enough for us to blink and kill the one you wished to save.
    For all you who attempt to keep us away from those important to you, you will swing your mighty weapon and hit nothing but the dust we leave as you hear the scream of those you try and keep safe.
    For all you who attempt to hold on to an object as to be a martyr, you have already seen your end, for you were easy prey and and your healers were poorly equipped to handle our wrath.
    We are Rouge, our job is always done and rarely seen.
    Fear for we are always near.

So are you really a Cleric?

The idea regarding MMO balance is that players should strive to achieve balance by scrutinizing the specs, and if there is imbalance, it should be noted and fixed. You though are playing a fun game of wanting imbalance for your main.

There is some slight imbalance with certain rogue specs at the moment, and many of them have already been stated. Hopefully these imbalances get fixed soon, because PVP is not that interesting anymore when you run up against the imbalanced rogue specs - it's less interesting on a PVP server.

No matter the class, the healing debuff for many classes needs to be readdressed. It shouldn't be spammable and should have some form of a CD.

Telaran

lol...owned
    Last edited by aurora87; 10-20-2011 at 04:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread