+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: MM Rogue 30-0 Library

  1. #1
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,154

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    /clap

    Not one troll in 330+ views!
    Last edited by ChrisN; 10-17-2011 at 06:49 PM.

  3. #3
    Shadowlander Darche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Fan out fan out fan out fan out fan out lightning fury
    Last edited by Darche; 10-17-2011 at 09:02 PM.

  4. #4
    Prophet of Telara Zaiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    'grats man, you must have some nice gear if your fan out spam is actually killing people.
    "If the young are not initiated into the Village, they will burn it down just to feel it's warmth"

  5. #5
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darche View Post
    Fan out fan out fan out fan out fan out lightning fury
    Darche, I did not use one fan out. All that is from single target focus fire.

    I love the ignorant people who have no idea what a rogue can do.

    "I finally was able to lure those ugly trolls out."
    Last edited by ChrisN; 10-17-2011 at 09:43 PM.

  6. #6
    Banned Swiftly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    You're still horrible either way. Bad rogue gets 1 SS worthy warfront, takes to forums, and thinks he shot ****!

  7. #7
    Shadowlander Darche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Darche, I did not use one fan out. All that is from single target focus fire.

    I love the ignorant people who have no idea what a rogue can do.

    "I finally was able to lure those ugly trolls out."
    lol I was just kidding! I just had to troll you after what you said in your 2nd post

  8. #8
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    You're still horrible either way. Bad rogue gets 1 SS worthy warfront, takes to forums, and thinks he shot ****!
    You truly are the horrible rogue. I pity you're ignorance, some people will never learn.

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/150xk.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/190ox.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/200y.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/411/240n.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/311tw.jpg/

    Enjoy!

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara Zaiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    I'm just bitter because I'm not FOTM anymore, don't mind me.

    Also, WF screenshots don't really mean much, I can go from top KBs/damage in one warfront to way down the list the next one.

    Also, you don't use VM?! What kind of crazy MM are you anway?

    EDIT: You do have a nice collection of SSs though
    Last edited by Zaiana; 10-17-2011 at 10:08 PM.
    "If the young are not initiated into the Village, they will burn it down just to feel it's warmth"

  10. #10
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darche View Post
    lol I was just kidding! I just had to troll you after what you said in your 2nd post
    You are a stinker.

  11. #11
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiana View Post
    I'm just bitter because I'm not FOTM anymore, don't mind me.

    Also, WF screenshots don't really mean much, I can go from top KBs/damage in one warfront to way down the list the next one.

    Also, you don't use VM?! What kind of crazy MM are you anway?

    Are you alright? I have VM up in every screenshot.

  12. #12
    Ascendant charliekelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,845

  13. #13
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    I have and I do not like the play style of NB/RS. I do like assassin but it has been left behind in the dust.

    I also have played you in war fronts, did you not notice you're health drop from full to dead? That was me :P
    Last edited by ChrisN; 10-17-2011 at 10:48 PM.

  14. #14
    Prophet of Telara Zaiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Are you alright? I have VM up in every screenshot.

    I know nothing, I just looked at the first screenshot, saw your healing done was 0 and figured you weren't running it, didn't realise it counted as healing taken, does that mean the enemy get increases to their healing done as they (Unintentionally) heal you? Seems weird.
    Last edited by Zaiana; 10-17-2011 at 11:00 PM.
    "If the young are not initiated into the Village, they will burn it down just to feel it's warmth"

  15. #15
    Banned Swiftly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    And? What have you proved to the internet gods that you already havent proven to me in, and out of Warfronts on Deepstrike, that you're horrible? I kinda just laugh after killing you on both my rogue and mage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts