+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My little PvP Video-MM & NB

RIFT Guide Writer

Default My little PvP Video-MM & NB

http://www.youtube.com/user/mythblaze?feature=mhee

I must say; after playing NB to its' fullest. It does need some nerfs, more over. I think most people just see a rogue and think its a NB because they are ignorant. I feel MM is fine. You're thoughts?
    Last edited by ChrisN; 10-16-2011 at 07:54 PM.

The only thing that balances out NB/RS is yes, it has many defensive CD's making it probably the most survivable. However, the burst damage isn't really there, compared to MM which, if doing a 51spec, is high dps but comparatively low survivability, although if done right, you're out right invisible. I think its playstyle more than anything.

RIFT Guide Writer

I personally love to play MM.

I typed a response and deleted it about 5 times... I don't want to be that guy.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    I typed a response and deleted it about 5 times... I don't want to be that guy.
    You have no idea how many times a day I go through that very problem.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Malupit View Post
    The only thing that balances out NB/RS is yes, it has many defensive CD's making it probably the most survivable. However, the burst damage isn't really there, compared to MM which, if doing a 51spec, is high dps but comparatively low survivability, although if done right, you're out right invisible. I think its playstyle more than anything.
    I agree that if done right, you are "invisible".

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mythblaze?feature=mhee

I must say; after playing NB to its' fullest. It does need some nerfs, more over. I think most people just see a rogue and think its a NB because they are ignorant. I feel MM is fine. You're thoughts?
    Not a troll or a hater, but what exactly are you trying to show us or share with us? My thoughts? Ok, first a decent choice of music. I didn't know the band but it was not offense and was left on. That is farily rare, so you started off ok. Second: Neat trick of climbing up to the top of the bridge near spawn point. I didn't know about that little secret. Thanks for sharing. Third, I saw average gameplay with far too many assists for me to take much from it. Especially @P8. Again, not hating but I lost the point other than watching the video and thinking, Ok I play that same role and am at least as average as the OP, but would not post a vid of myself as "average" really isn't sharing or building knowledge in the rogue community. In closing......I'm am pretty sure it's me (or on this end) and there is a purpose to your thread/video. Bring me up to speed.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbro View Post
    Not a troll or a hater, but what exactly are you trying to show us or share with us? My thoughts? Ok, first a decent choice of music. I didn't know the band but it was not offense and was left on. That is farily rare, so you started off ok. Second: Neat trick of climbing up to the top of the bridge near spawn point. I didn't know about that little secret. Thanks for sharing. Third, I saw average gameplay with far too many assists for me to take much from it. Especially @P8. Again, not hating but I lost the point other than watching the video and thinking, Ok I play that same role and am at least as average as the OP, but would not post a vid of myself as "average" really isn't sharing or building knowledge in the rogue community. In closing......I'm am pretty sure it's me (or on this end) and there is a purpose to your thread/video. Bring me up to speed.
    First person to get it!
    I want to see arena in this game. Have true competition, rather than run around like a chicken with our head cut off.

+ Reply to Thread