+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 MM question

Telaran

Default 51 MM question

So I just got my 4 piece set bonus and after reading through countless posts went for the MM crystal. I thought I understood the new rotation I was supposed to be using, but after reading new posts about it, it seems like I was wrong. Would someone that has tested it out point me in the right direction? Is the MM crystal still the best to use for 51mm? Or should I have gotten the ranger crystal for some reason?

Any sort of info would be great

Telaran

103 views and nobody can post a little info? Just trying to see what the correct rotation is while using ES or anything else I may be missing

t1 or hk? meh, just read my marksman guide, it describes what you need to do for 51mm.
    Last edited by Hokonoso; 10-16-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Telaran

Your's was the one I have been using actually lol. It's the T1 crystal, havent gotten to HK yet. If your's is still viable then I'm good to go. Thanks Hoko

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyhuntin View Post
    Your's was the one I have been using actually lol. It's the T1 crystal, havent gotten to HK yet. If your's is still viable then I'm good to go. Thanks Hoko
    yup still viable, id use mm t1 over ranger one.
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

Telaran

Now I remember why I was confused. Your rotation says to continue to use Dead Eye shot with the crystal, but I read a diff thread that said it was a dps loss. I don't see how that could be true, but then again, I'm not raiding HK that that lvl of gear. Maybe that makes some sort of differance

Parse yourself and see how it works with your gear level?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyhuntin View Post
    Now I remember why I was confused. Your rotation says to continue to use Dead Eye shot with the crystal, but I read a diff thread that said it was a dps loss. I don't see how that could be true, but then again, I'm not raiding HK that that lvl of gear. Maybe that makes some sort of differance
    deadeye is more dps than hasted shot for me and my gear, im not crit capped however and i believe the more crit you have the less the 15% crit that deadeye gets starts to matter.

+ Reply to Thread