+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Damage Bug?

Telaran

Default Damage Bug?

I did a few searches and can't seem to find anything about this.

2 weeks in a row now when I have been in Drowned Halls (have not noticed it in any other zone) and I swap specs from 51mm w/ 4pc crystal to a assassin based spec w/ 4pc crystal, I notice my attacks take a 40% damage reduction compared to normal. I have to re-start the client to fix it.

So a summary of events:
    Spec'd as 51 mm when I zone in
    swap specs to assassin
    Final blow (and other skills) hitting for 2.9k instead of 4.5ish.
    Relog to character select, problem persists
    log out to desktop, relaunch client - fixed.
    swap specs to MM - no issue
    swap back to assassin - issue arises again.

Does anyone have an idea of whats going on with this crap? I thought I saw a post about it previously but can't seem to find it again.

I know its not just a UI issues because parses reflect the damage drop as well.

Anyone have a way to prevent this? I dislike having to re-log every time I need to swap specs from ranged to melee.

Thanks!

mobs in DH have stupid high physical reduction

(Gear)

Telaran

I agree, but the fact remains that against Hydriss last night Final Blow topped out a crit at 2.6k, after a relog it immediately started hitting for 4.5k+ again, and i'm positive it wasn't a debuff missing, as this happened 2 weeks in a row on multiple mobs.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by RasixTinypants View Post
    I agree, but the fact remains that against Hydriss last night Final Blow topped out a crit at 2.6k, after a relog it immediately started hitting for 4.5k+ again, and i'm positive it wasn't a debuff missing, as this happened 2 weeks in a row on multiple mobs.
    I've noticed weird little things like this several times before, mostly involving stats though. Every now and again I'll hit a damage wall for some reason but like you said, relogging usually fixes it. Take today for instance...I was playing around with melee specs, then switched back to MM for the DRR and I was down about 150-200 DPS from normal. Oh well...**** still dies.

+ Reply to Thread