+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best PvP spec as a new level 50?

Shadowlander

Default Best PvP spec as a new level 50?

I'm trying to find a spec that will serve me well for doing pvps with no pvp gear at all. I don't mind playing melee/ranged either is fine, but the guides I have found recommend a certain amount of prestige. What would be the best spec for this early pvp?

Shadowlander

For my low rank rogue, I found the most success with 44 MM just eradicating people's buffs away and trying to spread Vampiric munitions as much as possible with Fan Out. And once ever 40ish seconds I have a chance of actually killing something with Strafe when I assist target an enemy who is already getting beat on. Other people will probably say Bard, but for me standing still spamming Cadence trying to AOE heal just got me killed fast with very little actual healing.

Champion

You're going to get wasted without valor if you don't run something with riftstalker.

44NB/22RS if you want to melee. This spec would focus on AoE heal debuffing with guardian phase and CDs to keep you up.

44MM/22RS if you want to run and gun. This spec would focus on AoE heal debuffing and eradicating with guardian phase and rift guard up.

32BARD/26RS/8NB if you want to play support. This spec would focus on maintaining motifs while spamming cadence and restoration with guardian phase and rift guard up. Others will have their variations of a Bard/RS spec (34 Bard, 32 RS, 0 INF is popular) but this is by far the best I've used so far.

Champion

The "flag runner" spec works well as well as it offers really good survivability and crowd control. You'll hit like a pillow but you'll stay alive long enough to earn some favor.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...okz.VhtkGogMss

Honestly, you're fodder until you hit Prestige 4 or so, and it's not going to be very fun.

+ Reply to Thread