+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is this Rogue?

Default What is this Rogue?

The picture on the main Class page shows a female rogue in what looks like cloth armor, high boots, long sleeved white shirt, a bandana type "helm", a sword and a daggar. I LOVE this look!

Does anyone know what armor that is (or what level)?

I would show a pic but I an not sure how......

Thanks!

Sounds like a Swashbuckler to me. In all seriousness though, that's the default image for the Rogue class in general on the main site.

The starting female rogue chest is pretty similar and can be used for that graphic. The bandana, you're pretty much out of luck on getting, although it looks like the Adventurer Hat from the new world event that you can buy has a green bandana underneath, so that could work. Any general full legged pants could be used, and as for the turned down high boots, those are fairly later on graphics. But you could definitely get that armor look pretty close in game.

Hope that helps you some.

P.S. In case you are new, there is no Swashbuckler class, so don't look for it.

I can't find any information on this Swashbuckler class!

Thanks so much for the info Calysto!

I have tried to find lower level armor on the AH with no luck also looked for an Armor Merchant - no luck there either.

My Mage is having a fit - She HATES wearing a dress

You can purchase all the class' starting armor for 1-2p a piece in your capital city. So you can be a mage wearing the rogue starting gear. But, as a mage, you cannot wear leather nor put leather armor in your wardrobe. You'll have to be a rogue for that.

+ Reply to Thread