+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not sure if that works

Default Not sure if that works

I really like the NB spec ,and I`m starting to like the mobility in the RS spec
    Not a perfect NB build but...get some mobility of the RS buff`s (without being able to keep the blink`s buff 100% of the time up)
    Playing around with the talent calculator i got these http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...tz0qu0ss.V0xch

I would like to now if there is any possibility these spec works nice for PVE
    ( im at work now so can`t teste )

not really, blinking without shadow assault and shadow blitz = a waste of time, you only have shadow stalk atm which some have noted is a dps loss since it does not add cps, especially in an nb build which requires fast finishers for max dps, nb/rs works very well in pvp however, but u dont need any of that survivability in pve, check the nightblade guide in my sig for max nb dps.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

I`m already using your build Hoko ( btw.. thaks for all the work )
    Just trying to give some more mobility in the NB spec.
    what abot these http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...z0qu0ss.VzxchR

Quote Originally Posted by Melkinho View Post
    I`m already using your build Hoko ( btw.. thaks for all the work )
    Just trying to give some more mobility in the NB spec.
    what abot these http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...z0qu0ss.VzxchR
    u still need 17 sin making the most u can go in nb 29 meaning no nightrage which is a huge dps boost, the build simply does not have enough points to work for pve dps...
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

Well my bad then....thaks for the reply`s
    a guess i`ll still have to run like a crazy rogue behind the bosses if a wanna play NB.
    I``ll just keep your Nithblade spec and try the Blink`blade`s spec for some fights that requires more mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkinho View Post
    Well my bad then....thaks for the reply`s
    a guess i`ll still have to run like a crazy rogue behind the bosses if a wanna play NB.
    I``ll just keep your Nithblade spec and try the Blink`blade`s spec for some fights that requires more mobility.
    tridancer spec still works, and you only need 10 in bd for flash of steel, it's kinda lackluster compared to the current top nb spec but it still works and puts out respectable numbers... but there isnt much reason to play it, get tons of mobility in the assdancer for an easier rotation and more dps...

I`ll give it a try today in HK...geting tired of the MM build already...I made a rogue to kill stuff with daggers...lol

+ Reply to Thread