+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with gear.

Default Help with gear.

I have a question about newly 50 gear. I know i want to work to to T2 stuff (oh majorly PvE). My guild is newer and we are not all raid ready at this time so may have to wait on t2 stuff for a bit.

I have deathbringer chest, shoulders, and dagger (hope to have ring by end of weekend) and was wondering how long will it last, how does it compaire to T1, T2 gear. I am purple on all items except my bow.

I guess i just wonder where the best place to get gear until my team is raid ready?
    what is a good bow that is PvE thats not droped from HK?

just looking for some advice.

Thanks in advanced.

to answer some questions before they arive my two prime souls are
    51 sin/15 mm/0 rb
    38 mm/28 rng/0 rb

other than my deathbringer gear most gear is either R1/2 pvp, or pre T1 purple.

game is down so can get exacts later if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Damionmage View Post
    I have a question about newly 50 gear. I know i want to work to to T2 stuff (oh majorly PvE). My guild is newer and we are not all raid ready at this time so may have to wait on t2 stuff for a bit.

I have deathbringer chest, shoulders, and dagger (hope to have ring by end of weekend) and was wondering how long will it last, how does it compaire to T1, T2 gear. I am purple on all items except my bow.

I guess i just wonder where the best place to get gear until my team is raid ready?
    what is a good bow that is PvE thats not droped from HK?

just looking for some advice.

Thanks in advanced.

to answer some questions before they arive my two prime souls are
    51 sin/15 mm/0 rb
    38 mm/28 rng/0 rb

other than my deathbringer gear most gear is either R1/2 pvp, or pre T1 purple.

game is down so can get exacts later if needed.
    Best thing to do is farm T2 expert dungeons. Check rift.zam.com for individual boss drops to see where you can get what from. For a bow, there's a BoE drop in RD called Rune Carved Bow that you can find on the auction house. I think it sells for 50-100p on most servers. As for your Deathbringer gear, I believe it's better than T2 equivalent drops? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's like T2.5.

Soulwalker

I would farm T2s like what Ninjahax said but at the same time if you have 150 hit+ you should try to get into PUG GP/DH groups. The Tokens you get can net you some nice T3 stuff. I'm slightly ahead of you where I have cleared GSB / DH / GP and working on RoS with my guild but I can tell you that I still use the Deathbringer set (Chest, shoulders, and ring) for 3 pcs bonus. I have 4 pcs Durne set as well.

If you don't want to T2 / DH / GP than the other suggestion is grind PvP to R8 their bonus is good as well and can be used in Raid easily =)

Rift Chaser

Do random T2 expert runs with your guild instead of pugs if possible, so all drops stay among guild members.

Between the random drops and plaques, you should only need about 20 runs for 5 people to be raid ready.

+ Reply to Thread