Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Conundrum

Thread: Planar Attunement Calculator at ZAM Rift!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Calthine's Avatar

Default Planar Attunement Calculator at ZAM Rift!

We're proud to unveil our latest Rift tool! Use our Planar Attunement Calculator for all of your post-50 advancement planning.

Click here to use our new Rift Planar Attunement Calculator!

Our Planar Attunement Calculator lets you play around with the trees of all four callings. Wonder what the Air tree for mages looks like? Want to know which abilities are available in the Earth tree for warriors? Using our calculator, you can now explore all of your post-50 leveling options before making your final choice in-game! And just like our Soul Tree Calculator, you can link to your build to share it with friends and other players. Our PAC also includes:
    • A listing of all stat increases gained by Planar Attunement.
    • The ability to lock your build when you're happy with it and unlock it later.
    • Links to your Attunement build presented in several handy formats.
    • The ability to reset your entire build or reset individual planes.

And of course we'll be updating this awesome tool as Tiers 2 and 3 become available.
    Calthine
    RIFTHEAD
    Senior Content Manager

Rift Chaser

So you need 64 levels to max out the attunements from just one element. That's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Threx View Post
    So you need 64 levels to max out the attunements from just one element. That's crazy.
    Yeah... That sort of puts being 27 levels in into context, as in not even halfway. Ah well.
    If I had something clever to say, it would have been in the post. [12/12~90]

and thats only tier 1... cant imagine when they add the next tiers...
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

Rift Chaser

It might be more then that. Someone in other forum on here said upgrade 1&2 of say dex was only 100 each when it's 100/130/170 and they have it as 100/100/200 or something. I can't check because I'm on my phone but maybe someone can for me.

Raitoken Rank 8 Rogue | Octuris Rank 2 Mage
    Member of <The Fallen Sons>, Freeholme Server

Seems fine to me.
    Calthine
    RIFTHEAD
    Senior Content Manager

Soulwalker

I got 74 levels to fully complete the Air one...

That's rough.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hekt View Post
    I got 74 levels to fully complete the Air one...

That's rough.
    Fire is 74 also. It's really exciting to grind this. How long on GW2 again?

Honestly, the grind is fine. Just pick and choose the points you will get the most out of first, and then just pick up the rest as you play.

I could see people burning out on grinding PA's if that is all they do, or if they are completely anal about having every last point right away. The complaining though? I think more people would be complaining if the Planar Attunement could be finished too quickly.

I think they should just make it so you only have to spend X amount of points to unlock next tier but not force the entire thing to be maxed to move to the next. They said it themselves, alot of those choices stray in different directions for different play styles. Of course you can always fill them out but I hope when newer tiers are released they maybe make a requirement like - there seems to be 4 paths per tree. Max out 2 to move to the next tier.

I mean...so lets see, I spent 74 points bubbles to max one tree but at the cost, not every 'level up' allows you to fill in a bubble. And that is just to get something that benefits my rogue daggers but not my gun (bogus). So you are looking at even more than 74 'level ups' to truly max a tree tier. I realize the slight difference in the comparison I'm going to make because Rift's is linear and Eq2's is not. But, Eq2 is going to be like, 8 years old soon and with their new expansion max AA will be 350 I'm pretty sure. This system is just introduced and just to fill out 2 tiers to benefit my gun AND daggers I am looking at over 150 level ups just to get to the second tree in both those areas. Seems a little steep, shouldn't be required to max the entire tree to move to the next if that is what they plan on doing when more trees are released.
    Last edited by Violacea; 10-07-2011 at 05:15 PM.

omg u guys rule

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    omg u guys rule
    Ty, tyvm

By the way, earlier folks had reported some issues with the costs for the first circle of attunements. Should be all betterer now
    Calthine
    RIFTHEAD
    Senior Content Manager

Closed Thread