+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: So now that Rogues make up 50% or more in Warfronts does that make them FOTM?

Rift Chaser

Default So now that Rogues make up 50% or more in Warfronts does that make them FOTM?

Did warriors ever make up more then half of the warfronts population? I started playing in 1.4. Just finished a game in Black Garden. Guardians had 6 Rogues, Defiants had 7 Rogues. Guards won because they had one cleric behind a battery of Marksman and none of the defiant rogues would go bard. This is pretty common and not a rare occurrence. Did a Codex where 11/15 on my team were Rogues.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zarbane View Post
    Did warriors ever make up more then half of the warfronts population? I started playing in 1.4. Just finished a game in Black Garden. Guardians had 6 Rogues, Defiants had 7 Rogues. Guards won because they had one cleric behind a battery of Marksman and none of the defiant rogues would go bard. This is pretty common and not a rare occurrence. Did a Codex where 11/15 on my team were Rogues.
    Solid reliable data please.

i've done 8/10 warriors in BG

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post

This is screenshots of maybe half the warfronts I ran over the weekend (probably less than half?)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ramesnew1.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ramesnew2.png/

-Liang

Right because after a big patch in which the rogue souls got a major overhaul, nobody is going to play their rogue toons to test out the new changes.

Rift Chaser

Do you even PvP? If you did you wouldn't need SS proof but I will get you some.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKnight1281 View Post
    Right because after a big patch in which the rogue souls got a major overhaul, nobody is going to play their rogue toons to test out the new changes.
    It's not just in the 50 WFs, it is in ALL of them! In the 20s, 30s, and 40s. I have alts in all of them and all of them are full or Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKnight1281 View Post
    This

Also, it was like this during the initial climb to R8 straight after 1.4 patch. So many rogues then too. Back then it was a matter of "who has the most warriors. win. who has the most rogues. lose."

Rift Chaser

Well a lot of people leveled a rogue to 50 then stopped playing when other people of equal rank could do much better in pvp so they stopped playing and worked on their other class.

1.5 rolls around and everyone is playing their retired rogue. It's only been a week since 1.5 so it's starting to die down just give it some time.

I would say all FOTM rogues were ones who were not playing one prior to 1.5 or working on it as their main.

Raitoken Rank 8 Rogue | Octuris Rank 2 Mage
    Member of <The Fallen Sons>, Freeholme Server

Banned

Do you even PvP? If you did you wouldn't need SS proof but I will get you some.
    yes a lot. And this is the most balanced pvp has been since launch. And i'm not asking for selective single ss proof - hard fast data.
    Last edited by Auchter; 10-05-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Telaran

standard rogue reply: ZOMG ROGUES ARE FINE. STOP CRYING
    standard non-rogue reply: GAH ROGUES ARE SO OP NOW.... PLEASE NERF
    This sig is brought to you by the letters QQ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Liang Nuren View Post
    This is screenshots of maybe half the warfronts I ran over the weekend (probably less than half?)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ramesnew1.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ramesnew2.png/

-Liang
    So on first weekend of a new wf with major changes to 1 class in the few s you have how surpising is it that people want to test out their rogues.

had their been major changes to any other class you would have seen the same for them

So on first weekend of a new wf with major changes to 1 class in the few s you have how surpising is it that people want to test out their rogues.

had their been major changes to any other class you would have seen the same for them
    So why be a **** and demand "actual proof" for something that's blatantly obvious?

-Liang

Plane Walker

It's not just in the 50 WFs, it is in ALL of them! In the 20s, 30s, and 40s. I have alts in all of them and all of them are full or Rogues.
    Theres actually more rogues in the lower level WFs currently (atleast my shardgroup) as most people have just heard "Rogues are OP" and want to play one.

WFs usually filled with yells "Defiant/guardian FOTM rerollers"...

But I guess all those people just want to try out the rogueclass all of a sudden.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Liang Nuren View Post
    So why be a **** and demand "actual proof" for something that's blatantly obvious?

-Liang
    Because statisticians, politicians and anyone who deals with anyone claiming the 'blatently obvious' knows that this is normally not the case.

we know you have your anti heal debuff agenda. We get it. you dont like having to learn to paly differently and actually die once in ablue moon. L2cleanse and deal with it.

Rogues made up a high percentage of warfront teams *prior* to the patch - when we were supposedly underpowered. Most people would groan "Awww, a bunch of damn rogues. We're going to lose."

I've noticed it still holds true - bundles of fan out spamming, backpedaling MMs with 4.5k HP make up the bulk of those rogues. I think it's funny.
    Last edited by Fujitasix; 10-05-2011 at 01:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast