+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 50% heal stealing with 100% uptime is f'ing pyscho.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    Still using that excuse huh... No rogues have not been "free favor" If a cleric isn't in a heal spec while doing dailies in the open world.. there was a high chance of being ganked by a stealthed rogue.. I don't recall the rogues in those instances saying "here kill me"..

I could travel around all day doing my dailies in a heal spec so they couldn't kill me.. But do i really want to spend 5-10x as long to kill a single mob using waterjet (which leaves me vulnerable because i'm tied up longer with the mobs)

And rogues had burst. (esp classes like marksman) burst is whats essential in pvp.. Your burst has always been better than ours (maybe not cab for the 7 or 8 days they were decent) but in all healing and surviving doesn't get you brownie points.. in the end killing people is what gives you rewards and a heal spec doesn't do that very easily unless you let them
    i pvp at 50 with all 4 classes, mr. passive aggressive. i don't make excuses, i speak from experience.

rogues were free favor until r8 and then they were still free favor to any OTHER r8. has been that way for quite a while in the warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixa View Post
    i pvp at 50 with all 4 classes, mr. passive aggressive. i don't make excuses, i speak from experience.

rogues were free favor until r8 and then they were still free favor to any OTHER r8. has been that way for quite a while in the warfronts.
    And now Clerics are free favor.

-Liang

Champion

hardly

/10char

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dixa View Post

So what i understand is that most rogues who jumped you were bad & that you yourself were bad as a rogue in pvp..

Again pvp doesn't soley exist in warfronts (infact i was sick of warfronts).. you seem to keep dodging that point considering I stated doing dailies in THE OPEN WORLD..
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Quote Originally Posted by Jazdon View Post
    I thought it was a passive ability, not a buff you can purge. My bad if I read it wrong.
    This right here is what's wrong with the healing community at large.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Quote Originally Posted by astrocanis View Post
    Well, that makes it ok, then. Healers should die 1v1 to a "well played" anything, but it's ok for rogues to survive 1v2, or even 1v3 if the three aren't very good. Interesting.
    Yes, bad players are fodder for ANY well-played class, and should be.
    Craig: [incredulous] Is that a reference from the Archbishop of Canterbury?!
    The Doctor
    : I'm his special favourite. Shhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mridc View Post
    Rouges are overpowdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezyrrith View Post
    Yes, bad players are fodder for ANY well-played class, and should be.
    Except for healers, who are just fodder for any class. I guess all healers are bad players by nature?

Got it.

-Liang

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post

I could travel around all day doing my dailies in a heal spec so they couldn't kill me.. But do i really want to spend 5-10x as long to kill a single mob using waterjet (which leaves me vulnerable because i'm tied up longer with the mobs)

And rogues had burst. (esp classes like marksman) burst is whats essential in pvp.. Your burst has always been better than ours (maybe not cab for the 7 or 8 days they were decent) but in all healing and surviving doesn't get you brownie points.. in the end killing people is what gives you rewards and a heal spec doesn't do that very easily unless you let them
    Lol? Icar dps DoL? Cab fear pop cd decay tyranny? You mean you've never heard of those? Duracell clerics were called that for a reason. Even post nerf cabs can still punch through me with their CDs up.

Marksmen burst died FYI if you didn't get the memo. Strafe, rapid fire, rapid reload and do that again is about the limit. That's hardly going to kill you. Unless, of course, youre not paying attention. Oh but you are, right?

By the by, those new mini accolades in wf give you rewards for saving people's lives. Look into it.
    60Rog/PR64 - Cleared - FT | EE
    1-button TOTALLY AFK Rogue and Cheerleader for Blitz!

Shadowlander

Default lol

Everyone whining, the way I see it we were brought in line with everyone. Rogues really aren't as overpowered as you think, it just makes the rest of the classes have to think like a rogue. You know what works? Debuffing us, you know how we rogues used to do to warriors to actually be able to kill them. Clerics can still out heal our gains, warriors just have to actually L2P (Sorry, the one button annihilation actually takes thought now), and mages?!?! Seriously? You're wearing a cloth robe and someone stabs you, who is going to win?

A "good" warrior still takes a rogue in a few GCDs, so instead of crying about how you were nerfed maybe it's time to consider that you're a bad player.

Quote Originally Posted by Liang Nuren View Post
    Except for healers, who are just fodder for any class. I guess all healers are bad players by nature?

Got it.

-Liang
    So you think its fair for the last year on my cleric in p2 healing and laughing at rogues p6+?

If anything at least clerics won't be able to go /yell LOL bad with 3 people bashing on them now.
    Infanta
    Hello Kitty
    60 rogue, mage, cleric and working on a worrior

Telaran

I didnt way "always", but I never got soloed by anyone pre 1.5 (at least not in a reasonablly short time frame), but in 5-6 WF matches last night, it happeded 4-5 times. That is a HUGE difference. At it was a Rogue everytime.

The heal debuff is 50% debuff PLUS a 25% heal steal, making the effective HP difference 25% of the heal instead of 100% like it used to be.
    This quote sums up everything. Let me summarize.

I used to be a god, now I died 4-5 in 5-6 WFs and no longer a God. Please fix this so I can be a God again.

50% heal debuff PLUS 25% steal all from a passive ability with 0 GCD! 75% nerf to healers JUST FRICKEN BECAUSE! No reason, plan, solution, common-sense idea, nothing JFB!

Everyone agreed Rogues needed a DPS boost, but a 75% NERF to healers AND an OVER THE TOP DPS boost?!?!?!?!

Fricken idiots.
    Wait wa....?
    Aaah how did you came up with this numbers?
    A PURGABLE debuff that reduce healing by 50%.
    From THAT 50% we take 50% healing.
    We do NOT steal the healing from the target.Your target STILL gets 50% of your heals.
    Is just YOUR heals that heal 50% your allies and 25% your enemy.

Read The Fracking Manual!
    RTFM.

PS:Got gangbanked/boukaked by a rogue, didn't you?
    Last edited by Radamanthys; 09-29-2011 at 09:56 PM.

I've been snagging 600+ vamp heals all day. Guy in guild picked up a 1600. Prob essence surge.

My Livestream
    Mercenary @Mind Trick

Wait, what?

Turns out that Vampiric Munitions isn't a cleanseable heal debuff.

-Liang

Champion

...these boards are 75% made of tears anyway...whatever the subject...

Adapt or die(/quit), that how everything works, rogues had to pre 1.4, now it seems it's others'turn...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast