+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By Ihas2buckets
  • 5 Post By Absolut00
  • 4 Post By Voldor
  • 1 Post By Absolut00

Thread: Be prepared my Rogue brothers...

Plane Touched

Default Be prepared my Rogue brothers...

We are no longer a free bloodthirsty proc, and this will enrage the other classes. Stand firm my brothers. Do not falter. Do NOT let them send us back to the Stone Age.

For from the shadows, we shall strike fear in the hearts of Mages, Clerics... and yes... Even the occasional Warrior. Strike mercilessly, strike with the vengeance that has been built up from several patches of being ignored. Unleash your rage upon any mortal who dares to walk with confidence in the shadows.

All will fear the name... Rogue.

Telaran

FOR NARNIA!

FOR PONY!

Quote Originally Posted by Ihas2buckets View Post
    We are no longer a free bloodthirsty proc, and this will enrage the other classes. Stand firm my brothers. Do not falter. Do NOT let them send us back to the Stone Age.

For from the shadows, we shall strike fear in the hearts of Mages, Clerics... and yes... Even the occasional Warrior. Strike mercilessly, strike with the vengeance that has been built up from several patches of being ignored. Unleash your rage upon any mortal who dares to walk with confidence in the shadows.

All will fear the name... Rogue.
    I will not fear a Rogue, nor any class. The only thing a warrior should fear is the breaking of his spirit. for without spirit how could we muster up the strength to push on with the nerf we have been cursed with? So bring your blades, and your arrows, and your annoying circle strafe.

Btw check my sig. it is my manifesto!
    Last edited by Naethir; 09-28-2011 at 03:58 PM.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Naethir View Post
    I will not fear a Rogue, nor any class. The only thing a warrior should fear is the breaking of his spirit. for without spirit how could we muster up the strength to push on with the nerf we have been cursed with? So bring your blades, and your arrows, and your annoying circle strafe.

Somone's jelly >.>

circle strafe!? there is no collision i just walk though xP

nerfs? what nerfs? from what the patch note says its only bug fixes and added a couple of GCD...
    Last edited by Voldor; 09-28-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldor View Post
    circle strafe!? there is no collision i just walk though xP

nerfs? what nerfs? from what the patch note says its only bug fixes and added a couple of GCD...
    The ICD of OGC is a huge burst nerf. there would not have been so much upset if it was just a 1 second ICD. Come to think of it. When most Warriors get their bloodthirst proc anyway its usually followed by a frenzied strike, and most get a crit every 1.5-2 seconds anyway. Wow....
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut00 View Post
    Somone's jelly >.>
    Hell yeah Im Jelly! when I circle strafe it looks slow and clunky. When rogues do it you seem to move ridiculously quick. lol
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

Telaran

Hell yeah Im Jelly! when I circle strafe it looks slow and clunky. When rogues do it you seem to move ridiculously quick. lol
    We eat our wheaties

Just so ya know there are sista's in this forum too. ;)

Loving pvp now.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

Thumbs down

"Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like their a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    LoL Mr Troll: In your 'sig' You ms-spelled they're as in the contraction of they and are - as their. lol, get some grammar.

Playing all classes gives a better, more rounded view than yours. Most warriors are terrible # spammers with armor and some healers near. I enjoy playing warrior in PvP, often as a purge - ranged setup before going in for the kill, but each to their own, I go into combat with an idea that I may or may not come out alive, but have fun doing so either way. - That's because when I play a warrior I'm not a t*rd in a can. - pleased I'm not in your battle group.
    Last edited by Ffionn; 09-29-2011 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut00 View Post

FOR NARNIA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldor View Post
    FOR PONY!
    i must now complete this....

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

"We are the Red Order within the immortal Chaos. We are Shadowblade."

Soulwalker

Default As with

so many things change brings it also swings a pendulum. This change is pretty huge so the pendulum has swung far. Outside influences determine how far a pendulum swings and when it will swing back.

I can only say be prepared for the pendulum. It will be nasty.

Rend.

General of Telara

For all 2 button mashing classes!

+ Reply to Thread