+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mm aoe

Default Mm aoe

With the 1sec ICD on munition procs are we completely screwed for AOE damage?

With my character coppied to PTS I was pulling 1450 single target at 2400+ 3 target AOE. Now in a very brief test on live I was pulling 1150 single and <1000 on 3 targets.

All rotations are loose and unpracticed, but were the same PTS to live. The spec I was using was 51mm/15rng. My gear level is all t2.5 or Rt1 with Verdant Archbow & greater ranger essence.

From what I understand the ICD munition proc is under review and we'll see a change to it eventually, but just wondering if I am doing something wrong or maybe I'm overlooking something. Looks like I'll be back to sabdancer for AOE damage for the time being.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielplus1 View Post
    With the 1sec ICD on munition procs are we completely screwed for AOE damage?

With my character coppied to PTS I was pulling 1450 single target at 2400+ 3 target AOE. Now in a very brief test on live I was pulling 1150 single and <1000 on 3 targets.

All rotations are loose and unpracticed, but were the same PTS to live. The spec I was using was 51mm/15rng. My gear level is all t2.5 or Rt1 with Verdant Archbow & greater ranger essence.

From what I understand the ICD munition proc is under review and we'll see a change to it eventually, but just wondering if I am doing something wrong or maybe I'm overlooking something. Looks like I'll be back to sabdancer for AOE damage for the time being.
    Most people are pulling any attack that is not instant cast out of the rotation try dropping deadeye etc and see what happens

On aoe most people that where theory crafting is you are screwed

+ Reply to Thread