+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback on PvP spec for 1.5

Rift Chaser

Default Feedback on PvP spec for 1.5

16 NB (new fell blades and ebon fury if you're getting kited), 32 Assasin, 18 RS.

3 gap closers, 2 CC breaks, a ranged finisher, a couple of ranged attacks. On PtS, if you open on someone and get your bleeds going, even if they do manage to kite you, popping Ebon furry and the ranged finisher can keep quite a bit of pressure on people.

Really fun build so far, and it seems very hard for people to keep you off of them. By the time your gap closers are used up and your CC breaks, you're immune to CC.

Ideas to move points around?

Rift Chaser

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....VotoMo.Vcxb0R

Ended up playing this most of the day yesterday, really really fun. The gap closers, non physical ranged damage, and CC breakers, combined with slip away = good times. Decent DpS as well for PvP.

Jagged strike, puncture, impale, shadow shift, ebon fury, is really fun against other melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrazen View Post
    16 NB (new fell blades and ebon fury if you're getting kited), 32 Assasin, 18 RS.

3 gap closers, 2 CC breaks, a ranged finisher, a couple of ranged attacks. On PtS, if you open on someone and get your bleeds going, even if they do manage to kite you, popping Ebon furry and the ranged finisher can keep quite a bit of pressure on people.

Really fun build so far, and it seems very hard for people to keep you off of them. By the time your gap closers are used up and your CC breaks, you're immune to CC.

Ideas to move points around?
    you might check into taking the new and improved enduring brew, just move a point around in sin (i would drop back stab for it, well maybe not looks like you are using back stab as your spam cp builder when the 2 pointers are down). I also might fudge around with your NB points, and get 2/2 Even tide, by dropping 1 from dark containment (you have blind anyways) and the 1/3 from the non-phys damage.
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 09-29-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

you would have to do 1/2 eventide i ran out of edit time. I would also look at taking some of your increased health for increased heals, it stacks with your new fel blades and the rift scavenge (and enduring brew)
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 09-29-2011 at 12:09 PM.

FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by ShalarLight View Post
    you might check into taking the new and improved enduring brew, just move a point around in sin (i would drop back stab for it, well maybe not looks like you are using back stab as your spam cp builder when the 2 pointers are down). I also might fudge around with your NB points, and get 2/2 Even tide, by dropping 1 from dark containment (you have blind anyways) and the 1/3 from the non-phys damage.
    That 1 point is in Ebon Fury, not Dark Containment. That's the next tier up. I know, similar icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    That 1 point is in Ebon Fury, not Dark Containment. That's the next tier up. I know, similar icons.
    ah I see, the zam was lagging out on me, tool tips not working, and not at my gaming machine.

+ Reply to Thread