+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: If you want to know what to pve as in 1.5 read this thread!

  1. #1
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default If you want to know what to pve as in 1.5 read this thread!

    http://imgur.com/hSTe0

    I made a flow chart for rogues in 1.5. So they know which dps spec to use and all.

    If you would like your spec to be added. Plz send me a pm for consideration. Also, if you made a guide or are planning on making a guide for one of these send me a pm too! I'd like to be able to make an updated rogue bible shortly. (the guy running the current one doesn't seem to keep up with it.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  2. #2
    Ascendant charliekelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,845

    Default

    i think you messed up, all those arrows should be pointing to warrior.

  3. #3
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Might want to add the 38/28 mm/ranger spec in the future. Havn't tested that much though.

    lol @ charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  4. #4
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    758

    Default

    There should be three arrows . . .

    1. Do you want a bug report filed everytime you die? Play a Cleric.
    2. Do you want a 2 button setup and wtfbbqpwn everything in site? Play a Warrior.
    3. Do you want to top damage taken, damage given, healing done and rarely die? Play a Mage.

    But at the top . . .

    If you want a tweet sent out everytime you die to make the world laugh . . . play a rogue.




    *Looking forward to 1.5

  5. #5
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    I think there's a thread you might not have posted this in, somewhere. Also, it's not particularly funny. Charlie's idea is better.

  6. #6
    Soulwalker SuBw00FeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Around what numbers would I do if I were to go 51mm/15sin? I have HK gun rest t3+, Also I have a synergy crystal waiting to be bought, Should I get MM or Bard?
    rawr
    Afterlife - Leathys
    http://afterlife.ausmmo.com.au/

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I think there is something wrong in that build. Try making every arrow go to warrior and it should get fixed.

  8. #8
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Sux I have my own unposted spec that can't even be tested fully because changes never hit test, now I gotta do it on live

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    If you want to know what to pve as in 1.5 read this thread!
    The title of your thread is totally misleading, I learned nothing at all about PVE in it.

  10. #10
    Plane Walker SrFamine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    428

    Default

    I will **** on all builds as 51mm 15 rng. that is all.

  11. #11
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SrFamine View Post
    I will **** on all builds as 51mm 15 rng. that is all.
    If the ICD is removed that may be the case until that happens or some testing can be done I will remain hesitant to recommend people use this build.

    Why use a build that is getting a heavy handed nerf when you can use a build that does 25-50 dps less and is getting no nerf?
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-28-2011 at 12:28 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  12. #12
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I got a laugh out of your chart, but think I found a few arrows yer missing.

    One for "Whats a HK Crystal"
    Another for I haven't hit 50 yet =D

    I know where the second arrows could point, but not the first.

  13. #13
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llyren View Post
    I got a laugh out of your chart, but think I found a few arrows yer missing.

    One for "Whats a HK Crystal"
    Another for I haven't hit 50 yet =D

    I know where the second arrows could point, but not the first.
    These builds are intended for people at level 50. Simply follow the flow chart to find your build!

    Maybe I don't understand what you are asking. There is a path for people that don't have a HK crystal yet. Does that help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  14. #14
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    These builds are intended for people at level 50. Simply follow the flow chart to find your build!

    Maybe I don't understand what you are asking. There is a path for people that don't have a HK crystal yet. Does that help?
    I might be assuming something that is not true about the higher level game.
    Will everyone that cares about DPS have a HK crystal as a fresh level 50?

    The path that doesn't ask about a HK crystal also includes the "whats parsing?" line. I know what parsing is and have done it in the past, shortly I'll be a fresh level 50 with 5 fingers, and a melee preference. What should I play then? See what I mean.

    Currently I am learning the game on a level 35 Rogue, but if you take a nap you might miss me leveling ;D

  15. #15
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llyren View Post
    I might be assuming something that is not true about the higher level game.
    Will everyone that cares about DPS have a HK crystal as a fresh level 50?

    The path that doesn't ask about a HK crystal also includes the "whats parsing?" line. I know what parsing is and have done it in the past, shortly I'll be a fresh level 50 with 5 fingers, and a melee preference. What should I play then? See what I mean.

    Currently I am learning the game on a level 35 Rogue, but if you take a nap you might miss me leveling ;D
    Please don't take the humor from the flow chart too seriosuly.
    As always play what you want. This is intended to be a guide to steer you in the right direction.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-28-2011 at 01:46 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts