+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Shrapenal nerf

Soulwalker

Default Shrapenal nerf

losing 15% aoe on residual which hits for 50% atm = 7.5% shrap nerf.

sab, quit saying its 10%

now I'm not happy about this change, but more unhappy about rogues not knowing what in the hell they are talking about when they say 10%

http://www.raidrifts.com/report/view...162048/226625/

take 7.5% off my shrap damage and see what you come up with.

this pretty much means, now since the nerf to mm procs. sab is going to be the king of HK, except maybe a mm on fights like prime and sicaron. (stand still single target fights)
    Last edited by Ghannicus; 09-27-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Soulwalker

Interesting how Lillyell/Dare's Spike Charges have twice the damage as yours.

Just an observation.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ghannicus View Post
    sab is going to be the king of HK, except maybe a mm on fights like prime and sicaron. (stand still single target fights)
    So I played SAB before this monster update and get to play.... SAB after. What great use of employees for 30+ days.

Quote Originally Posted by Petgroup View Post
    So I played SAB before this monster update and get to play.... SAB after. What great use of employees for 30+ days.
    It's not like they promised us they would buff other specs up closer to sabdancer. Oh wait...

losing 15% aoe on residual which hits for 50% atm = 7.5% shrap nerf.

sab, quit saying its 10%

now I'm not happy about this change, but more unhappy about rogues not knowing what in the hell they are talking about when they say 10%

http://www.raidrifts.com/report/view...162048/226625/

take 7.5% off my shrap damage and see what you come up with.

this pretty much means, now since the nerf to mm procs. sab is going to be the king of HK, except maybe a mm on fights like prime and sicaron. (stand still single target fights)
    I think the way people are getting 10% is like so:
    Let's say for argument's sake that 5x shrapnel charges hits for a total of 100 damage. The shrap dot pre-nerf will deal 50% of that, so 50 damage. That brings the total to (100+50) 150 damage.
    Now let's say it gets nerfed to 35% damage. The total would then be (100+35) 135. 135/150 = 90% or 10% less damage.

At least, that's how I would think of it before testing it.
    Last edited by Ninjahax; 09-27-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Soulwalker

So like i was saying trolls.

thats one of the most aoeing fights in hk that ive seen so far. 1million with shrap. 7.5% of that, 75,000damage.

would still put me over 3k.

along with +3 energy returns, probably more or less even it out to be just minor nerf.

Noob rogues that cant click 7 buttons on a spec you cant macro anything QQ all day about sabdancer, if it wasnt for you baddies there wouldnt even be a mention about rogues in 1.5.

thanks for trying to play a rogue, but seriously. go back to wow you casual bastards.

I'm so glad that you've summed up what will happen in HK since you've seen what... 3 encounters in HK? That must mean you've seen it all...

P.S. - get better warriors and clerics.
    Last edited by Mayi; 09-27-2011 at 12:32 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    I think the way people are getting 10% is like so:
    Let's say for argument's sake that 5x shrapnel charges hits for a total of 100 damage. The shrap dot pre-nerf will deal 50% of that, so 50 damage. That brings the total to (100+50) 150 damage.
    Now let's say it gets nerfed to 35% damage. The total would then be (100+35) 135. 135/150 = 90% or 10% less damage..
    valid however i still believe it will be 7.5% of total over all shrap damage, if that is how the formula works though. 10% it might be.

would hurt us a little more but really with the endo regen it would hurt for burst aoe and ballance more or less in long duration aoe.

now I have what seems to be a solid rogue that knows his class looking at my thread, do you think blast charge will ignore armour of bosses and do more st dps that it actually does on the parsing dummy?

So like i was saying trolls.

thats one of the most aoeing fights in hk that ive seen so far. 1million with shrap. 7.5% of that, 75,000damage.

would still put me over 3k.

along with +3 energy returns, probably more or less even it out to be just minor nerf.

Noob rogues that cant click 7 buttons on a spec you cant macro anything QQ all day about sabdancer, if it wasnt for you baddies there wouldnt even be a mention about rogues in 1.5.

thanks for trying to play a rogue, but seriously. go back to wow you casual bastards.
    lol u mad.
    No but seriously, sab sucks to play anyway imo.
    Down with sab! up with MM!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    I'm so glad that you've summed up what will happen in HK since you've seen what... 3 encounters in HK? That must mean you've seen it all...

P.S. - get better warriors and clerics.
    estrode, you have no option for spec. Molinar i dont talk about specs for that cause it would give away how we kill him, zilas I run crystals and interupts with a specialize mm spec.

so take what ever you think you know about me, and shove it way up your mothers *** but leave room for your **** buddy. your trolls are not welcome here.

estrode, you have no option for spec. Molinar i dont talk about specs for that cause it would give away how we kill him, zilas I run crystals and interupts with a specialize mm spec.

so take what ever you think you know about me, and shove it way up your mothers *** but leave room for your **** buddy. your trolls are not welcome here.
    Funny, with your insults and crap you are more of a troll than anyone else.

Ascendant

lol u mad?

No but seriously, lol u mad?
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

do you think blast charge will ignore armour of bosses and do more st dps that it actually does on the parsing dummy?
    I haven't tested it yet, so I don't know if it'll do more on a boss than on the dummy. I would THINK that Trion is trying to encourage blast over shrap for st, so it should be doing more than shrap is at least. That seems to be their goal since residual shrapnel used to be 35% blast and 50% shrap damage. Nerfing shrap to make blast more desirable.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Drathmar View Post
    Funny, with your insults and crap you are more of a troll than anyone else.
    Seriously, he posted some bad math--then told others to L2P like the complaints of sabdancer are that it's too difficult.

He's obviously just stupid.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Soulwalker

yes, I stay perma mad every second im awake, and i usally kill atleast 10 people in every dream i have when im asleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast