+ Reply to Thread

Thread: battle sig

Default battle sig

Hi there, lookin for some lesser essence advice for battle sig +50 valor . I have the first 3 purple valor and east/west winds. good idea to put necro rite or somethin as my last slot? Focus ap or dex? I dont think it be worth pickin a +25 valor lesser over. But if im wrong since the valor update. Plzz lemme know. Im deck p8 gear. Also when does crit cap ? Ty for the help
    Makin SIN look OP yo
    R8 critler
    Freeholme

Quote Originally Posted by dat fiyahhh View Post
    Hi there, lookin for some lesser essence advice for battle sig +50 valor . I have the first 3 purple valor and east/west winds. good idea to put necro rite or somethin as my last slot? Focus ap or dex? I dont think it be worth pickin a +25 valor lesser over. But if im wrong since the valor update. Plzz lemme know. Im deck p8 gear. Also when does crit cap ? Ty for the help
    burning spark is good, since noone really has raid buffs all the time when pvping, so extra crit essences help. i do the 3 best valor essences, and i have burning spark, eastern winds, and flowing river as my lessers. basically i went for the highest stat valued essences, to counter the low stats from the valor essences. it balances out pretty well and you get decent survivability with minimal stat loss.

+ Reply to Thread