+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am happy with current test.....

Shield of Telara

Default I am happy with current test.....

I know riftstalker is not in good ways right now and I hope they fix it so I can tank if I want to with this guy. But I dont pve much with my rogue use my cleric for that.

Now PVP is what I like and all I have to say is. I like wont say what I like or what builds.. because it ill just be used to yell for nerfs. I loved Debilitating Poison... the they nerfed it from 5% to 3%... doesnt sound like much but it totally ruined this ability.. ohh with 6 procs every 10 secs I can drain you mana in... around 55 secs.. wow almost a whole min of beating on a spell caster to drain their mana... joke.. and 5% was only just over 30 secs. Yes if a caster's group lets you beat on them for 30 secs they deserve to lose all there mana.. but almost a min... give me a break.

But after saying how much I liked this ability.. the nerf screams hit the boards and BOOOOM... trion nerf'd it to heck.. did the same with almost every spec posted.

So I am happy to say I have found the specs I like for my pvp playstyle and feel good about them. Nothing will be 100% sure till I can play them on live in real pvp. But I feel good about them.

I will never post anything about a spec or ability I like again on these boards.. all it does is give fodder to the nerf trolls from every other class on these boards.

And do I think rogues are now even with warriors pvp power wise... no but I wont play a warrior unless they make rogues back to pure uselessness like they were in 1.4. I just dont feel right face rolling a warrior in pvp.. its just to easy and I feel like they left the training wheels on the bike.. unlike a rogue where you have to do it right or you die.. IE training wheels off the bike.

I hope we have all learned to never post a ability or spec on these boards that is anywhere close to warrior face rolling power in pvp.. because we know it will get nerfed into the ground.. because we all know.. there has to be one class that is so easy a brain dead monkey can play it.. and warriors are it.

Shield of Telara

Well looks like I was right...they took your good spec threads and did some nerfing.

Use the rogue boards for fun chat.....never post good specs...trion will just nerf them...dont want us to get close to those face rolling warriors...

Maybe I should go post some "good specs" in the warrior forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    Maybe I should go post some "good specs" in the warrior forum...
    No, it doesn't work that way for warrior. Post a good spec there and it will get buffed to be even a better spec or just leave it alone even though it relies on a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathmar View Post
    No, it doesn't work that way for warrior. Post a good spec there and it will get buffed to be even a better spec or just leave it alone even though it relies on a bug.
    QFT

and the most recent nerfs to mm and 20rs builds on aoe is huge, really sux!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Shield of Telara

People post real bugs with warrior abilities...like the spear that did evdrything.....and they left it live cor how many months? They were allowed to be fsce rolling kill while your stunned for how long? Been killing in 2 or 3 gcd for how long?

We were told rogues would be feared like warriors in pvp...lol...

Shield of Telara

We all need to pick a non trion board to talk about specs...will make alot harder for the warrior loving devs to find out what rogue specs are not sub par to nerf them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
    People post real bugs with warrior abilities...like the spear that did evdrything.....and they left it live cor how many months? They were allowed to be fsce rolling kill while your stunned for how long? Been killing in 2 or 3 gcd for how long?

lol idd mate. they did exactly the opposite of what they said they would do to rogues... its laughable.

Too true, I'm not one prone to jump to conclusions, in fact I'm a scientist and correlation does not imply causation is pretty much my motto, but it was hard to not laugh as each and every build was nerfed in the same damn order and right after they were posted on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberiusMonkey View Post
    Too true, I'm not one prone to jump to conclusions, in fact I'm a scientist and correlation does not imply causation is pretty much my motto, but it was hard to not laugh as each and every build was nerfed in the same damn order and right after they were posted on the forums.
    What I want to know is what class the rogue dev plays, cause I guarantee it's not rogue. If they even play the game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post

Because the warrior dev has 2k posts on the forums and the rogue dev has 5.
    Shayde@Seastone

+ Reply to Thread