+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By garethh

Thread: Question about Nightblade

Default Question about Nightblade

So im playing around with nightblade and i find it completely awesome.
    But i have some [possibly stupid] questions.

Since it has magic component on its attacks, would SP be an important stat for it? (does SP make a big enough impact to bother?)
    If so, would magic daggers be a better fit for nightblade focused builds? Although i may be losing out on AP and AC, in which, but the SP and SC, could possibly make it up for the magic parts of NB attacks

Im still at the crossroads of gearing up, and want to know which direction would be best.

PS: I have the same questions about bards as well since they deal magic damage (assumedly) instead of physical damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    So im playing around with nightblade and i find it completely awesome.
    But i have some [possibly stupid] questions.

Since it has magic component on its attacks, would SP be an important stat for it? (does SP make a big enough impact to bother?)
    If so, would magic daggers be a better fit for nightblade focused builds? Although i may be losing out on AP and AC, in which, but the SP and SC, could possibly make it up for the magic parts of NB attacks

Im still at the crossroads of gearing up, and want to know which direction would be best.

PS: I have the same questions about bards as well since they deal magic damage (assumedly) instead of physical damage.
    It may be magic, but I think most of the NB abilities are going to benefit from Attack Power in 1.5. So I think going with AGI will still be a yes. no matter what spec, AGI gives benefits to everything.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

Champion

You don't need to worry about stats. The gear is entirely linear so you just grab the itmes u can use (leather and any rogue weapon) and it is worked out to give you pretty much the best stats possible.

There is no custimization in this aspect so no way to go wrong.
    Last edited by garethh; 09-24-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Ah ok. Thanks guys,

+ Reply to Thread