+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue PVP Help

Soulwalker

Default Rogue PVP Help

Hey, im trying to make a build for the rogue where i dnt have to worry about any situation im in for like melee and range basically i dnt want to have to worry whether im fighting ranged or melee in pvp.. i think Assasin/Riftstalker/marksman would work well. Is thr a different soul combo i should be doing? Or is it like not possible to make a build like this that works in end-game? and if not what rogue soul combos do you find the best for warfronts and open pvp?

Champion

With the soon to come wave of buffs to MM, wich already is the only working dps soul for rogues, its all you will want to play if you care about being good.

Avoid melee, its bad. Trion doesn't even want rogues to go into melee hence the reason its 'rogue equilizer' patch completely ignored its problems and mainly focused on new ways to buff MM.
    Last edited by garethh; 09-24-2011 at 09:00 PM.

what?! NB/SIN is beast on the PTS. I really don't know what you are talking about in having to be MM.

MM is strong don't get me wrong but it still isn't anything great.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by H3artless View Post
    what?! NB/SIN is beast on the PTS. I really don't know what you are talking about in having to be MM.

MM is strong don't get me wrong but it still isn't anything great.
    You have to spend 16 points for the incoming heal debuff wich means you won't have serpent strike wich means your dps will be far sub par to any dps warriors and obviosly consistent survivability will be lacking as well. To show for that you get, what? slip away and twilight shelter? a lvl 25 potion on a 1 min CD?

sure it might be decent 1v1 because u have so many CDs but outside of that 2 minute window or even in a group setting you just fall subpar to a warrior or, even MM.

MM are getting their old spike dps as CONSISTENT DPS... they are also get the same buffed inc heal debuff as NB and don't have to rely so heavily on those CDs for survivability since they are 30~ meters from combat at all times. The soul makes every other dps rogue spec completely meh in comparison from what I've seen/heard on PTS.
    Last edited by garethh; 09-25-2011 at 08:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread