+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Marksman 1.7k DPS PTS 1.5

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Guipex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default Marksman 1.7k DPS PTS 1.5

    This build requires Marksman's synergy crystal for better performance.

    Build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...tRqdAudR.VMc0u

    Parser (Single Target): http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x458/guipex/mm2.jpg
    Parser (AoE 3 Targets): http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x458/guipex/mm3.jpg
    Self Buffed, without tablet and flask.

    Gear: 4 pieces Durnes (T3 Plaque to active Marksman's Synergy Crystal), rest P8.
    4 Crit Essences, 2 AP Essences.

    838 Attack Power, 1056 Physical Crit self buffed.

    Macros:

    #show Quick Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Empowered Shot
    cast Piercing Shot
    cast Quick Shot


    #show Rapid Fire Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Deadeye Shot
    cast Hasted Shot


    Bar Setup:

    1- Quick Shot Macro (QS)
    2- Rapid Fire Shot Macro (RFS)
    3- Strafe
    4- Shadow Fire


    Rotation:
    Shadow Fire / QS / QS / RFS
    QS / QS / QS / QS / RFS


    Keep Shadow Fire always up.

    After the first finisher, your Empowered Shot will have no cooldown and no cast time, because your synergy crystal, that help so much.

    Use Strafe whenever its available. Also use Quick Reload to double strafe.

    Head Shot is not recommended, once it don't active the Marksman's Synergy Crystal.

    I've tested almost all marksman combinations, and that one have the highest DPS until now.


    AoE Macro:

    #show Lightning Fury
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Lightning Fury
    cast Fan Out

    Spam Lightning Fury, and use Crossfire whenever its available.

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple briqo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    149

    Default

    what's your hit in that gear?
    Decibel - a really bad bard
    Humiliator - a really bad mage
    Briq - a lowbie cleric
    <Goes Down Easy> Guardians of Shatterbone
    Exquisite Cloth offers a quest!

  3. #3
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    915

    Default

    He doesn't have enough hit for HK that's for sure

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    -No Crippling Shot and just 2/3 Quickshot Bleed to have the most powerfull 1cp-shot and give the bleed time to tick while spamming QS?
    -Why use Crossfire when it its for 200 dmg per target less, than fan out?
    -Why no Headshot Buff when Strafe/Headshot-Combo activates the instant-Empowered-Shot-Buff?
    All my points increase DMG

    Does Deadeye Shot does more DPS than Hastet Shot now after the Buffs or is stopping Autoshot (Electrified Proccs) and casting things still bad?

    To the last Point in RS:
    3% AP or 3% Combo Builder dmg of Nightblade, or 1 Point in Ranger for 1% better Shadowfire-Buff?
    Didnt test it yet...
    Last edited by Almornik; 09-24-2011 at 03:41 PM.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple Guipex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Will test these changes... Im also testing the shadow fire greater, that increase 100 attack power. Should be good.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almornik View Post
    -No Crippling Shot and just 2/3 Quickshot Bleed to have the most powerfull 1cp-shot and give the bleed time to tick while spamming QS?
    -Why use Crossfire when it its for 200 dmg per target less, than fan out?
    -Why no Headshot Buff when Strafe/Headshot-Combo activates the instant-Empowered-Shot-Buff?
    All my points increase DMG

    Does Deadeye Shot does more DPS than Hastet Shot now after the Buffs or is stopping Autoshot (Electrified Proccs) and casting things still bad?

    To the last Point in RS:
    3% AP or 3% Combo Builder dmg of Nightblade, or 1 Point in Ranger for 1% better Shadowfire-Buff?
    Didnt test it yet...
    or 3% dex from sabo


    wouldnt you use headshot following strafe for 5% and then shadowfire whenever its up? also why is hasted shot even being used? dont deadeye and rfs and headshot solve all your finishers?

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Guipex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladihoodwink View Post
    or 3% dex from sabo


    wouldnt you use headshot following strafe for 5% and then shadowfire whenever its up? also why is hasted shot even being used? dont deadeye and rfs and headshot solve all your finishers?
    headshot following strafe is good, but i dont know if it worth.

    If you have to move, you cant cast Deadeye, thats why hasted shot. Head Shot dont active synergy crystal, thats why you dont use, unless follow strafe.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guipex View Post
    headshot following strafe is good, but i dont know if it worth.

    If you have to move, you cant cast Deadeye, thats why hasted shot. Head Shot dont active synergy crystal, thats why you dont use, unless follow strafe.

    ok that makes sence, only if you are at 5 cps and are currently moving

    which soul is best as your 1 sab or nb or rs or sin

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser RogueScythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York [NY]
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Disregard.
    Last edited by RogueScythe; 09-24-2011 at 03:54 PM.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple Guipex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    I did new tests, and did 1850 dps.

    Im using Head Shot following Strafe, just in that case, that is good, once Strafe have 42 seconds cooldown. So you can keep this combo.

    Im thinking about remove piercing shot. I dont think it worth. Ill keep testing.

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guipex View Post
    I did new tests, and did 1850 dps.

    Im using Head Shot following Strafe, just in that case, that is good, once Strafe have 42 seconds cooldown. So you can keep this combo.

    Im thinking about remove piercing shot. I dont think it worth. Ill keep testing.
    let me know!

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple Guipex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Wew i did several tests. Head Shot really dont worth. You waste 2 points to receive a 5% buff, and the finisher damage is really low. Deadeye shot give much more damage. Really dont worth.

    Crippling Shot also dont worth. Checking damage at parser, we can see Crippling Shot damage is almost the same of Quick Shot, if not lower. More 1 point wasted.

    Piercing Shot with 3 points Exposure really do a nice damage. I dont know if in raid it gonna work. I dont know if exist another skill from another class that remove more armor than Piercing Shot.

    Anyway i still have the highest DPS using 51mm/14rg/1rs. No crippling shot and no bestial fury.

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guipex View Post
    Wew i did several tests. Head Shot really dont worth. You waste 2 points to receive a 5% buff, and the finisher damage is really low. Deadeye shot give much more damage. Really dont worth.

    Crippling Shot also dont worth. Checking damage at parser, we can see Crippling Shot damage is almost the same of Quick Shot, if not lower. More 1 point wasted.

    Piercing Shot with 3 points Exposure really do a nice damage. I dont know if in raid it gonna work. I dont know if exist another skill from another class that remove more armor than Piercing Shot.

    Anyway i still have the highest DPS using 51mm/14rg/1rs. No crippling shot and no bestial fury.
    of course deadeye hits harder than hasted shot or head shot. but you cast ist longer than an instantshot need. so add up the 500 dmg of the half combo builder you lose. and add up, that your rotation will be slower, so less finishers, another 200 dmg. now you skip at least 1 autoshot while channeleing deadeye shot. another 300 dmg. now you lose the electric munitions proc from your atuoshot/more combobuilder and lose another 300 dmg.
    now you see why an 2400 dmg hasted shot or headshot and an 3800 dmg deadeye shot arent that different in overall damage output.

    if
    deadeyeshot ~ instantfinisher
    then
    headshot + 1 min buff of 5% dmg > deadeye shot

    you see the point?

    now, piercing shot is 4 points of waste in a raid, since warriors automatically debuff the armor. on the unbuffed doll it may be a gain, in raid its a lose.

    crippling shot is the hardest hitting 1cp builder. it lets quick shot-dot tick. its worth it.

    my tests were many, long and proved by experience, mathematics and instinct.

    my 4 cents

    good night!

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple Guipex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Just check parser while you dps the dummy. When you use head shot your dps fall hard.

    You can complain about cast time. Its 1.5 sec and do much more damage, not a little more.

    Bow auto attack is 2.6 sec. You really think 1.5 sec cast time gonna break your auto attacks? lol

    Electrified Munitions dont work with auto attack. You should know that.

    Deadeye Shot + Instant Empowered Shot > Head Shot + 5% damage.

    3/3 Improved Piercing Shot is 578 armor reduction. Every other armor debuff in the game is 539 armor reduction. So, you're wrong.

  15. #15
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guipex View Post
    Just check parser while you dps the dummy. When you use head shot your dps fall hard.

    You can complain about cast time. Its 1.5 sec and do much more damage, not a little more.

    Bow auto attack is 2.6 sec. You really think 1.5 sec cast time gonna break your auto attacks? lol

    Electrified Munitions dont work with auto attack. You should know that.

    Deadeye Shot + Instant Empowered Shot > Head Shot + 5% damage.

    3/3 Improved Piercing Shot is 578 armor reduction. Every other armor debuff in the game is 539 armor reduction. So, you're wrong.


    There is a DPS cross over point where losing the 1-2K per minute to keep up the 5% HS buff overtakes the loss. It is somewhere around 1800 DPS. If you are above 1800 DPS then HS is a net gain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts