+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Farming

Shadowlander

Default Rogue Farming

Hey all you rogues. I was just wondering what builds you all use to farm rifts/invasions. Right now for farming I"m using a 28RS/32BD/6BRD. It's been going good, but I wanted to take a somewhat different approach to it. Maybe putting in some NB in there for the increase damage? Sab is probably the only ranged class I've come to like in all my years of MMORPGs, so a mix of that won't hurt. I dislike MM/Ranger, I'd rather melee. Any suggestions would be great

Rift Disciple

With better gear you don't have to go so deep into RS, but 13 points are still great, BD and *** makes for some nice melee.

Shadowlander

Atm I'm sitting at mostly R2 PvP gear. Should I still try putting only 13 in RS and move on to more points on something else?

Rift Chaser

14rs/31bd/21sin

That's my PvE n farming spec(by PvE I mean DRR as I don't raid).

This gives you 2 gap closers, healing from killing things with combo points, dancing steel, and full speed permanent stealth. Overall good utility and damage that makes it possible to solo rifts with ease and keep health high without needing to drink.

It's okay in pvp but that's more or less if you get jumped in world pvp. If you do a WF pick another build.

Raitoken Rank 8 Rogue | Octuris Rank 2 Mage
    Member of <The Fallen Sons>, Freeholme Server

Shadowlander

Hm I'll give it a try. I haven't had a perma stealth-role yet.

Rift Disciple

You don't need it 99% of the time, but that last 1% lets you do stuff no one else can.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Rosspring View Post
    You don't need it 99% of the time, but that last 1% lets you do stuff no one else can.
    Depends what you're doing. Farming artifacts in stillmoor on the left side of the map it's a godsend. Also let's me pick flowers in peace. You know how awesome it is when I can destealth, use aoe cc(spec 51 sin) pick up said item and slip away.

Rogue is by far the best forager, miner, and artifact hunter.

Raitoken Rank 8 Rogue | Octuris Rank 2 Mage
    Member of <The Fallen Sons>, Freeholme Server

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleBlade View Post
    Hey all you rogues. I was just wondering what builds you all use to farm rifts/invasions. Right now for farming I"m using a 28RS/32BD/6BRD. It's been going good, but I wanted to take a somewhat different approach to it. Maybe putting in some NB in there for the increase damage? Sab is probably the only ranged class I've come to like in all my years of MMORPGs, so a mix of that won't hurt. I dislike MM/Ranger, I'd rather melee. Any suggestions would be great
    Not even going to lie I use my 51sin/15in pvp spec with my pvp gear.

It's been working well enough for me.
    Farting in your dungeon and taking all the purples!

+ Reply to Thread