+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mass exodus?

Soulwalker

Default mass exodus?

skgo!

screw em. they'll learn to love us when they arnt able to love our money no more.

please go. you're ******ation and general whining are making the forum worse off.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Late by a day brosef, we're all happy now.

(Gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghannicus View Post
    skgo!

screw em. they'll learn to love us when they arnt able to love our money no more.
    Please go. I require more purples.

Farting in your dungeon and taking all the purples!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghannicus View Post
    skgo!

Oh god I haven't seen this post before.

Oh wait, I have, hundreds, thousands probably, of times.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDanza View Post
    Oh god I haven't seen this post before.

Oh wait, I have, hundreds, thousands probably, of times.
    and these posts would all be entirely laughable if they were like every other Troll idea, some obsessive need for attention. But either threw shear dumb luck or a hint towards actual thought the thread has some Rift related base to it.

Trion ****ed up yet again with thier 'rogue equilizing patch' I prayed that they were gonna take a closer look at the souls that needed help in PvP, well simply put everything but MM... but somehow they got that entirely off and forgot about fixing rogue melee, Ranger pets, bard, and just instead cynically decided to find more ways to buff MM... the only good PvP dps spec... give it an incoming heal debuff... make its consistent dps as good as its old 2min spike... wtf...
    Last edited by garethh; 09-24-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    and these posts would all be entirely laughable if they were like every other Troll idea, some obsessive need for attention. But either threw shear dumb luck or a hint towards actual thought the thread has some Rift related base to it.

Trion ****ed up yet again with thier 'rogue equilizing patch' I prayed that they were gonna take a closer look at the souls that needed help in PvP, well simply put everything but MM... but somehow they got that entirely off and forgot about fixing rogue melee, Ranger pets, bard, and just instead cynically decided to find more ways to buff MM... the only good PvP dps spec... give it an incoming heal debuff... make its consistent dps as good as its old 2min spike... wtf...
    mm is better in pvp now than before, but at a cost, requires you to stand still!!! glass cannon for real now.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    mm is better in pvp now than before, but at a cost, requires you to stand still!!! glass cannon for real now.
    So... what you're saying is MM is no longer a mobile soul? Go figure.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    So... what you're saying is MM is no longer a mobile soul? Go figure.

- Vybz
    but wasn't the patch supposed to fix that?? it said something about an identity crisis and them not having a pedestal because it conflicted too much with the mobility buffs...

btw i only thought the master archer was a 20% buff at best (correct me if I'm wrong) but from that it doesn't seem very necessary to stand still

Telaran

SWTOR comes out on Dec 20... if Rift still want my subscription after that, they better fix rogue by then.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterJames View Post
    SWTOR comes out on Dec 20... if Rift still want my subscription after that, they better fix rogue by then.
    they need to do something way before that, 3 months is a long time, that could be 3 content updates!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterJames View Post
    It is not the saving grace every one seems to make it out to be. On a related note though I am generally not too impressed with the rogue changes, but at least it is "better" than before.
    Etna - Rogue 5/5 GSB 4/4 RoS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 10/11 HK PvP 8/8

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sorreah View Post
    It is not the saving grace every one seems to make it out to be. On a related note though I am generally not too impressed with the rogue changes, but at least it is "better" than before.
    A chocolate covered turd is still a turd.

+ Reply to Thread