+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lameboi

Thread: SABDANCER sucks. No, it SUCKS.

Telaran

Default SABDANCER sucks. No, it SUCKS.

I hope every rogue re-rolls warrior until assassin, bladedancer, and the other melee souls do the same DPS as Sabdancer. I hate sabdancer. Despise it.

That is my 2 cents. Carry along now. Just hoped to add to the negative feedback regarding sabdancer specs, so the devs buffs the other souls in time.
    Last edited by Thomasx; 09-24-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    Thomasx - 50 Rogue
    Fennecfox - 50 Warrior

Instead of whining on the forums I'd suggest you actually go and test some builds. There are lots of builds that parse higher then sabdancer. You're not forced into anything - wait until 1.5 comes out and someone else will post a thread with macros for you to use too... asking for sabdancer to be nerfed is silly. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you and you want a buff to other souls - fine, it's coming, but if you're asking for sab to be nerfed it's silly.

If anything - once 1.5 comes out if sab is nerfed there will be less spots for rogues in a competitive raiding guild. Rogues are used for their utility - not dps. If you haven't noticed warriors are parsing ~400 dps higher then rogues... take incriminate out of the equation and there's 0 reason to bring a rogue (besides bard) besides encounters where you need rdps.
    Last edited by Mayi; 09-24-2011 at 07:33 AM.

I have a thread up asking why.
    Why do you hate it?
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-24-2011 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasx View Post
    I hope every rogue re-rolls warrior until assassin, bladedancer, and the other melee souls do the same DPS as Sabdancer. I hate sabdancer. Despise it.

That is my 2 cents. Carry along now. Just hoped to add to the negative feedback regarding sabdancer specs, so the devs buffs the other souls in time.
    i've been playing my rogue lately (bobbyweatherton defiant side seastone) and i still absolutely love sabdancer. guess it's just not for you.

you'll have options in 1.5, don't fret.
    Frootloops. p40 warrior. Seastone. Forsaken. 11/11 hk 5/8 id
    Judgejudy. p28 mage. Seastone. Forsaken. chloro/dom pvp only
    My guides: | 1.8 PvP Build | Macro Guide

Telaran

I didn't ask to nerf sabdancer. I just want the melee specs buffed. That's all. I don't wanna have to throw bombs like a terrorist. I want to kill things with knives....... like a psychopath.
    Thomasx - 50 Rogue
    Fennecfox - 50 Warrior

Plane Touched

Saying "I don't like sabdancer because I don't like the playstyle" is a valid reason.

Saying "I don't like sabdancer because it sucks" "I don't like sabdancer because I've been playing it for several months" aren't really valid. Sure, we'd like to have more viable soul combinations to use, and I think we'll get that in 1.5, but in other games you don't have a choice as to what you play.

I happen to love the sab playstyle and I'm fine with sab being the top dog still. I will enjoy having other competitive specs though for a little variety.
    Skiet - Kelari Rogue - Fires of Heaven - Deepwood

Thanks a lot, Daglar.

+ Reply to Thread