+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Experimental 1.5 Rogue Builds

Default Experimental 1.5 Rogue Builds

The parsing for best Rogue dungeon builds has been thoroughly covered in the PTS forum. Not much has been said for normal questing around and PvP builds for Rogues. Thought I'd share a couple of 50 builds I figure on experimenting with when 1.5 goes live. Maybe others might contribute some links too for builds they want to experiment with?

I like to play a ranged Rogue so I'm going to start with this one for just doing most PvE dailys, and this one for PvP in warfronts. At least to start with.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Champion

This belongs in the rogue forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Taptap View Post
    The parsing for best Rogue dungeon builds has been thoroughly covered in the PTS forum. Not much has been said for normal questing around and PvP builds for Rogues. Thought I'd share a couple of 50 builds I figure on experimenting with when 1.5 goes live. Maybe others might contribute some links too for builds they want to experiment with?

I like to play a ranged Rogue so I'm going to start with this one for just doing most PvE dailys, and this one for PvP in warfronts. At least to start with.
    Quote Originally Posted by IconoSton View Post
    This belongs in the rogue forums.
    I didn't intend to limit the discussion of possible builds to just Rogues. If I'd have wanted it in the Rogue forum I would have put it there. It would have provided a link to a site that is long established and providing a way to calculate new Roles for any Calling before 1.5 goes live for everyone reading the General forum.

Moderator, please delete this topic which I created, it's not in its intended forum.
    Last edited by Taptap; 09-24-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Rift Disciple

how does that parse compared to http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree/p...FllkG8/z9ik/Bc

Use shadowfire on cooldown, use strafe on cooldown, use headshot after every strafe.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Taptap View Post
    I didn't intend to limit the discussion of possible builds to just Rogues. If I'd have wanted it in the Rogue forum I would have put it there. It would have provided a link to a site that is long established and providing a way to calculate new Roles for any Calling before 1.5 goes live for everyone reading the General forum.

Moderator, please delete this topic which I created, it's not in its intended forum.
    This made me chuckle.

shadowdancer with a few points moved around (that dont effect dps) is a great solo grinder build, the 51sin/15mm can be used in pvp and does very good pve dps (i like builds that can do 2 things at once). 51mm/15x can be used in both pvp and pve if done right. and ranger is simply great all around build, ppl underestimate it since it's not top dog single target dps, but it's good enough and can do everything.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by IconoSton View Post
    This made me chuckle.
    No one cares. Ty

+ Reply to Thread