+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fell Blades in 1.5

Telaran

Default Fell Blades in 1.5

I know they made Vampiric Munitions only able to be applied to 1 target at a time (or at least it was that way at one point).

Can Fell Blades be applied to multiple targets via Fan Out or ae attacks, or is it also one target at a time now?

Quote Originally Posted by Malg View Post
    I know they made Vampiric Munitions only able to be applied to 1 target at a time (or at least it was that way at one point).

Can Fell Blades be applied to multiple targets via Fan Out or ae attacks, or is it also one target at a time now?
    Last I checked it was multiple targets, but if that's not changed yet - it will be.

Soulwalker

I thought fell blades was one target only since it's basicly the same thing as thing as the munitions.

Soulwalker

Using Fiery Chains its been hitting two of the dummies so I do believe it will hit multiple targets but haven't tested that.

Banned

Both have been hitting multiple targets for a long time and Id rather that not change.
    Last edited by Vindicit; 09-23-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Soulwalker

To clarify, by hitting multiple targets, do mean it's possible to have the debuff up on multiple targets simultaneously and leech heals from all? Or just that the enhancement/muntions is procced on aoe attacks?

Plane Touched

Multiple targets and leech heals from all. Gotta purge the new OP'ness right away.

Affinity - Dayblind
    50 Cleric - Ciru
    50 Rogue - Voraz
    50 Warrior - Guerrera
    50 Mage - Jasyere

+ Reply to Thread