+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baneful Rune & Rekindled Flameshard For essence and Augment ??

Telaran

Default Baneful Rune & Rekindled Flameshard For essence and Augment ??

I am currently where i want to be preraid buffs with my crit is using a Baneful Rune the best option for mainhand over say +9 ap rune? Roughly what does the baneful parse at?
    Baneful Rune
    Damaging abilities have a chance to curse your target dealing 92 Death Damage.

The Bigger Question for me
    Rekindled Flameshard
    Damaging abilties have a chance to deal 218 Fire damage immediatly and an additonal 81 fire damage over 8 seconds.
    Is this worth having in a greater slot when if replaced i would put in :
    Woodland Hunt
    Str +12
    Dex +18
    Ap +16
    Life Resist +16

I already have all the Ap runes in my core bar this as i have flameshard.
    I am sitting @ 816 ap / 1060 Crit in 26sab/19bd/21 sin spec pre raid buffs or vials

Gromler
    Belmont

Telaran

Was hoping to have seen any feedback , does no one have this great but me yet? surely not

I tried Rekindled for a while, and didnt really like it so I overwrote it and then GM ticketed it, and then sold it for 350p lol.

I would go with WOodland hunt.

Rekindled is 30 dps I believe.

Both are nice, but id take the straight 30 dps over a lil increase in stats. Thats what I did anyway. ;)
    Zaijiko - Sunrest - Rogue - Defiant
    PR8 - Fully geared
    PvE - BiS Pre-HK 1/10

Baneful rune is almost useless. I dont remember the numbers off the top of my head but i had one on for a long time till i realized it was something like 6 dps, so i replaced it with a +9 ap rune.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Telaran

I parsed the baneful rune out in a 26 sab 20 bd 20 sin spec and while the act showed it as around 5.97 dps the overall parse was alot lower has anyone experienced this while parsing out the baneful rune or have ideas as to why this is?
    I parsed 1312 over 5 minutes with +9 ap rune on Main hand
    then parsed 1364 over 5:12 sec with baneful rune on main, this is obviously not 5.97 % dps is my act wrong or maybe i got a checkered parse due to crit hits changing or something? If you do a perfect rotation over 5-5:12 minutes surely the parse should be within single digets not 52 points?I understand the crit hits might change slightly but 52 points seems like alot and while the act showed baneful @ only 6 dps does is somehow effect the parse in another way that would yield more dp?
    Guess im just confused

the baneful rune is gonna be a bigger dps incease than any of the stat enchants. yeh, it was better prior when it put a dot up, but its still going to be better than 10dex, 19 crit and 9ap
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Gromler View Post
    I parsed the baneful rune out in a 26 sab 20 bd 20 sin spec and while the act showed it as around 5.97 dps the overall parse was alot lower has anyone experienced this while parsing out the baneful rune or have ideas as to why this is?
    I parsed 1312 over 5 minutes with +9 ap rune on Main hand
    then parsed 1364 over 5:12 sec with baneful rune on main, this is obviously not 5.97 % dps is my act wrong or maybe i got a checkered parse due to crit hits changing or something? If you do a perfect rotation over 5-5:12 minutes surely the parse should be within single digets not 52 points?I understand the crit hits might change slightly but 52 points seems like alot and while the act showed baneful @ only 6 dps does is somehow effect the parse in another way that would yield more dp?
    Guess im just confused
    Had the same results. 50 dps more compared to a +10 dex using mele-sabo-build, but in parser only around 6 dps for the damage output for the baneful rune. Thought it was just me playing crap

Telaran

So there is a mystery problem with what ACT reads ase baneful damage versus what Rift puts out it is actually doing.....like any other feedback if avaible...Dunsparrow or Hokonoso care to comment?

And by off chance has anyone ever actually tested 2 baneful runes on to see if it truly is restricted to MH only?
    Last edited by Gromler; 09-28-2011 at 09:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread