+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xanax

Shadowlander

Default Xanax

Ask your doctor for a prescription, while your at it, cancel you rift subscription, this forum is full of tears. Class is fine - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN SWTORSWTOR!. Class gets buffed - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN SWTORSWTOR!!.

I honestly don't get it, probably why this is once of the only 4 times or so I've legit posted or gazed at these forums.

SWTORSWTOR!

crying about crying helps. thx for the input!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Shadowlander

Guild: Tired of nerfs? Join me in SWTOR
    Hoko - 50 Rogue (T3+)
    Hokoshin - 50 Warrior (T3)
    Hokosami - 50 Cleric (T3)
    Hokonoso - 34 Mage (must... get... 50!!!)

Your sig says t3+? what is it now, everyone suffers pre r5 at least. And I've been in two threads where your producing 50% of the tears.

Quote Originally Posted by GallantFiction View Post
    Guild: Tired of nerfs? Join me in SWTOR
    Hoko - 50 Rogue (T3+)
    Hokoshin - 50 Warrior (T3)
    Hokosami - 50 Cleric (T3)
    Hokonoso - 34 Mage (must... get... 50!!!)

Your sig says t3+? what is it now, everyone suffers pre r5 at least. And I've been in two threads where your producing 50% of the tears.
    i produce lots of tears, T3+ means i have some hk gear, dunno what else to say, i got hk weapons, my warrior and cleric have t3 weapons/gear so whatever...
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    i produce lots of tears, T3+ means i have some hk gear, dunno what else to say, i got hk weapons, my warrior and cleric have t3 weapons/gear so whatever...
    Gotchya, so your running around pvp in pve gear on your rogue? and you got your warrior and cleric (the overpowered classes amirite?) to r3 and gave up?

Well, least I don't have to take your posts to seriously now.

Shadowlander

Gotchya, so your running around pvp in pve gear on your rogue? and you got your warrior and cleric (the overpowered classes amirite?) to r3 and gave up?

Well, least I don't have to take your posts to seriously now.
    Don't know if trolling, T3 != R3.

T3 is the unofficial (and I don't like it but it's obvious) way to say you're in raid Tier 1 content.

Telaran

Someone seems like a serious hater in here. whats the matter that stick up ur @ss finally made you lash out?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyTofu View Post
    Don't know if trolling, T3 != R3.

T3 is the unofficial (and I don't like it but it's obvious) way to say you're in raid Tier 1 content.
    My bad, I don't pay to much attention to pve, heard people say it. Assumed they meant rank hehe.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut00 View Post
    Someone seems like a serious hater in here. whats the matter that stick up ur @ss finally made you lash out?
    It's kind of like the columbine incident, I just cant take the tears any longer! I'M TROLLING THESE FORUMS AND TROLLING MYSELF!
    Last edited by GallantFiction; 09-22-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Telaran

They have medication for that. But a rogue fix would be just as optimal to get rid of those trolling side effects.

My bad, I don't pay to much attention to pve, heard people say it. Assumed they meant rank hehe.
    yea, my rogue is R5, warrior R2, cleric R1 if you wanna know my pvp exploits (which are none since i put all effort into pve).

+ Reply to Thread