+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard question: Motif of Bravery

Sword of Telara

Default Bard question: Motif of Bravery

IN raids, especailly 20 mans my Motif of Bravery keeps dropping, or at least the icon does. I see the animation, i hear the sound, i see the buff icon for a second or two then it disappears.

Is there some other spell from another player that is overriding my MoB and causing the icon to drop? I noticed that something called "Call to order" I think??? was up when this was happening. having the icon drop really screws up my rotation. anyone have any idea whats going on? This has been both before and after the most recent hotfix/reset.

also, the sound bugged on me for a motif last night and went into loop mode for about a minute ..bring bring bring bring over and over...

IM afraiid to read the rest iof the forum today, everyone seems rather upset...what happened, last i reada weeek or so ...i thought rogues were getting buffed?

Rift Chaser

Yes, there's another ability from another calling that overwrites it. I forgot what it's called, the buff icon is dull red in color.

There's one from Warlod that overwrites the Bard one, and then a Druid's pet has an ability that does the saem thing. A stormcaller's pet also has a party buff that might (i'm not sure if it does or not) overwrite the bard one even though it's considerably less of a buff.
    Last edited by Jelleh; 09-22-2011 at 10:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathmatrix View Post
    Sounds like someone woke up and spilled a cup full of drama all over themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelleh View Post
    There's one from Warlod that overwrites the Bard one, and then a Druid's pet has an ability that does the saem thing. A stormcaller's pet also has a party buff that might (i'm not sure if it does or not) overwrite the bard one even though it's considerably less of a buff.
    IMHO it is lame that any Bard buffs get overwritten! Since bards are hard to justify bringing anyway, our main reason to exist shouldn't be overwritten (especially by a non support soul). At the very least they should stack.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwind1 View Post
    IMHO it is lame that any Bard buffs get overwritten! Since bards are hard to justify bringing anyway, our main reason to exist shouldn't be overwritten (especially by a non support soul). At the very least they should stack.
    this is horrible...no one complains about this but me?

well thanks for the answers, i can stop spamming MoB wondering why its dropping instantly.
    REALLY poor design on that one, the whole motif thing...

oui
    Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwind1 View Post
    WHAT?

Resonance pretty much secures a spot along with Verse of Joy.

+ Reply to Thread