Closed Thread

Thread: Let's quit.

Shadowlander

Default Let's quit.

Warning: This is a rant post.

Tank: Rogue tank has more magic migitation? Sure, we start with 50 for all elements. But then, a correctly spec warrior with resist sigil, Warrior tank is better. Physical migitation? What's that... Rogue get 5% boost in dodge by having 5 points in BD and that's it. Warrior get to scale their blocks further within their tank tree. On top of that, they have more threat tools.
    PS: I do raid tank. Have almost full T1-Raid gears and have both life and death resistance sigils.

DPS: Warrior can easily out DPS us 300+ with equally geared. What good is our best dps spec "sabdancer" (I hate this spec). It's to keep the idiot warriors whom dish out all non-GCD at first 5 secs of boss pull from dieing by using Incriminate. Also, Warrior can spec them self to have 5 secs CD interrupt.

Support: Bard buffs? Hmm, you can use archon and warrior to cover it. We can heal? Sure thing. A hybrid cleric can heal,dps and have more utility compare to us.

So, what good is Rogue class to you folks whom playing it since you started playing this game? I wanted to play a rogue as a "slice and dice" DPS; this won't happen with the DPS check bosses.

How about no?
    Even free cost too much now

Mostly true. But I don't want to quit for my friends. And I'm waiting BD spec for fixing in pvp. If not, I will think about it.
    Seleucia - 60 Rogue (Main)
    Kibyra - 60 Warrior
    Coexist (Zaviel EU)
    FT 4/4 - EE 5/5 - GA 2/4

Too lazy to reroll, and I've played a Rogue since beta. I'll stick with my rogue for a long time, even if it is sub par at everything...

No point in quitting now, I'll be on it until Skyrim comes out.

Unhappy

Some serious rank 1-5 imput here, oh and the OP is complaining about rogues when they're receiving possibly the biggest list of patch note buffs Ive ever seen.

Please do quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

I'm not really concerned about the PvP changes, I just wanna be able to tank as good as Warriors/Clerics. The changes they made were excellent so far, but we need a little more. I can't wait to theorycraft with a new Ranger build though, finally something other than sabdancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Some serious rank 1-5 imput here, oh and the OP is complaining about rogues when they're receiving possibly the biggest list of patch note buffs Ive ever seen.

Please do quit.
    Tell me how can i be p8 without doing pvp?
    Seleucia - 60 Rogue (Main)
    Kibyra - 60 Warrior
    Coexist (Zaviel EU)
    FT 4/4 - EE 5/5 - GA 2/4

Shadowlander

Default Wow this is sad

Ive been quit for 3 months and just decided to fire it up again. When i left rogues sucked and these forums were full of unhappy rogue players and i come back and they still are. Pretty sad dev needs to start reading forums and making changes.

There is already a ranged spec that can beat warriors. Go find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suyheuti View Post
    Tell me how can i be p8 without doing pvp?
    No, being p5 means that you still get owned by every other class thats a higher rank than you. If you get to rank 6+ then have some serious imput about overpowered classes, come back. But dont post on a thread talking about other classes when it literally takes 1 day played for rank 5

And rogue tanks > warriors in t1 raids, t2 raids only roughly 0% of the player have downed trash in HK. We use a rogue main-tank and the only fight we had a slight THOUGHT of using something else was murdantix.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-22-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    And rogue tanks > warriors in t1 raids, t2 raids only roughly 0% of the player have downed trash in HK. We use a rogue main-tank and the only fight we had a slight THOUGHT of using something else was murdantix.
    Not since 1.2. I'd be very interested to see parses of the damage your Rogue takes from Zilas, or a video of him tanking Sicaron or Estrode. If you have exceptional players supporting a Rogue tank it's possible on some fights, but it's a needless burden to have a tank that's taking 2-3x as much as another tank would.

So, no.

Rift Disciple

easy. i have done it many times

this time 4 reals. i have made up my mind.

but i had also said the samee thing the last 4 times

hmmm what is the point of this post?

hmm good question
    Last edited by AnotherAoC; 09-22-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

Closed Thread