+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Traltixx
  • 1 Post By Credo

Thread: Ailion your community needs you

Rift Disciple

Default Ailion your community needs you

Just gonna be up front about this ailion we have not heard from you much. We all know about the lack of posting and maybe that's just not your style. With that being said, If you have been reading the forums since yesterday they have exploded. 1.5 is going live and we are still being pigeonholed, but i think the more pressing issue is we dont feel like we have anyone looking out for us. You honestly have not given us the impression that you care. I am sure you do care about the rogues im not gonna sit here and rag on you. I would just like to say that at this time we really need our rogue lead. We need to know that things are being done to fix whats going on on the pts right now. alot of us raid pretty heavy and we need to know that we are not gonna have to play sabo for another couple months. Some people indeed enjoy sabo, so im not for nerfing it into the ground. I just want things to be evened out and to compete with our warrior counterparts. They have more raid buffed hp they have more armor(which only helps ever so slightly) and they outdps us. Honestly past bringing 1 bard to raid rogues are not a huge asset. I am sure your job is stressful and i do not want to add more stress to you, but ill be honest 1.5 was the make or break time for most rogues. We have other MMO opportunities coming to us, but im gonna assume most of us were holding onto hope the problems we have encountered would be fixed so we could stay here. I know the likelihood of a response to this isnt very high. I just wanted you to know that we all could use your guidance right now cause rogue apocalypse is looming.
    Last edited by Traltixx; 09-22-2011 at 09:05 AM.

thats alot of text

paragraphs...

EDIT: dude he posted in my thread he cares and hes reading all this stuff expect a final pts update friday
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-22-2011 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Rift Disciple

Honestly, that was all well said.

who is Failion?!

... saw what i just did?!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Voldor View Post
    who is Failion?!

... saw what i just did?!
    Oh snap!

snaps
    formerly - Acedia/Poeia/lol/level

liil

He cares?

What ever gave you that idea?

The guy has like 4 posts in 5 months, and almost always parrots "our internal test team.."

It's like they play another game...really.
    Carnage R8 Rogue

/agree

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    thats alot of text

paragraphs...
    This too though.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

I don't know about the Cleric dev, but both Mage and Warrior devs have a couple thousand post each. I'm sure they're not all Warr/Mage related posts, but at least they're active in the community.
    Even free cost too much now

Dont trash talk your representative, he's the only friend you have when it comes to making changes to the rogue class. He probably takes all changes proposed by the forums here and gets shot down by the core dev team, he's on our side, dont be ignorant. He doesnt need to post on the forums to represent us, he just needs to take the best and brightest of our ideas and our most pressing concerns to the dev table. You could have a zero post count and still do your job well.
    Last edited by Skaleek; 09-22-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Xsi

Can we get Gersh to acknowledge that Ailion is actually doing his job and reading these posts? It's not that I don't believe in Ailion, I just can't believe there is nothing to talk about.

Gersh definitely created Nightblade...definitely.

^^^ EDIT: L O L (commenting on ignorance - classic!)
    Last edited by Xsi; 09-22-2011 at 12:12 PM.
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

Telaran

It concerns me that I have been playing since beta and do not know who Ailion is..
    Last edited by PaydenFuhl; 09-22-2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Spelled the devs name wrong.. lol

as said, the biggest problem with the lack of communication is we end up with NO IDEA why things are changed, people get defensive and stop posting, paranoia ensues....

What do you have now Trion?
    Basically a healthy part of the testing rogue community refuses to share any information of any value with you because things have been managed so poorly.

This is going to hurt the game in more ways than you can imagine.

All because of a lack of communication and activity among the rogue community. Its worthy of SoE really.

Sad its gotten to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    I don't know about the Cleric dev, but both Mage and Warrior devs have a couple thousand post each. I'm sure they're not all Warr/Mage related posts, but at least they're active in the community.
    You're exaggerating *just* a bit...

Kervik - 12 [Mage]
    Atrius - 17 [Warrior]
    Zinbik - 30[Cleric] - but only because we bullied him

Ailion - 4 [Rogue]

If they had thousands of posts on the forums they probably wouldn't have time to do their real jobs, but! I really like that Kervik and Atrius are responding to the compiled bug thread lists, I hope Zinbik and Ailion get the hint and start one for Rogues and Clerics, too!
    Saralene - Cleric || Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Saralene View Post
    You're exaggerating *just* a bit...

Kervik - 12 [Mage]
    Atrius - 17 [Warrior]
    Zinbik - 30[Cleric] - but only because we bullied him

Ailion - 4 [Rogue]

If they had thousands of posts on the forums they probably wouldn't have time to do their real jobs, but! I really like that Kervik and Atrius are responding to the compiled bug thread lists, I hope Zinbik and Ailion get the hint and start one for Rogues and Clerics, too!
    Just realized I was looking that the DevTracker which has it's own post count. Fail and /selffacepalm
    Even free cost too much now

+ Reply to Thread