+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hokonoso

Thread: Quick change suggestion before 1.5 goes live.

  1. #1
    Ascendant Gunzip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,070

    Default Quick change suggestion before 1.5 goes live.

    Give the bard soul an ability that resets the cooldown on virtuoso and verse of joy, will be a nice boost for pvp & pve. Simple change with very little coding required, make it so TRION ;-).
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

    It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Give the bard soul an ability that resets the cooldown on virtuoso and verse of joy, will be a nice boost for pvp & pve. Simple change with very little coding required, make it so TRION ;-).
    Request: Ability to reset cooldowns on cooldowns (meta cooldown)
    Trion solution: Grant ability, make virtuoso reduce healing done by 50% while active, verse of joy now forces /dance, energy regen removed.

    (Gear)

  3. #3
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Or shorten the cooldowns and problem solved!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Gunzip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Request: Ability to reset cooldowns on cooldowns (meta cooldown)
    Trion solution: Grant ability, make virtuoso reduce healing done by 50% while active, verse of joy now forces /dance, energy regen removed.
    A lesson in be careful what you ask/wish for ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

    It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Gunzip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    Or shorten the cooldowns and problem solved!
    Even simpler, let's hope a dev caught a glimpse of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

    It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Gunzip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    Or shorten the cooldowns and problem solved!
    I'm gonna play my rogue regardless of the changes made, way too lazy to regear a fresh 50. Besides, I like the playstyle of my rogue ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

    It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

  7. #7
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    I'm gonna play my rogue regardless of the changes made, way too lazy to regear a fresh 50. Besides, I like the playstyle of my rogue ;-)
    If it gets really bad I could switch to my warrior since he is already fully T3 geared, he just needs a relic or hk 2h to be doing leet dps. But I want to finish my days as my rogue as my main since that is what I started raiding as, there is no reason why I should have to switch to a diff calling just to do the same role...

    I leveled a rogue to play as a ranged dps class, still waiting for the patch where I can be ranger or marksman and compete with mages on single target dps. However, if this patch goes live I wil simply be a saboteur, they are insane enough to not matter, and i will get to watch many movies because saboteur gameplay is so easy i do not even have to look at the screen. a monkey can top charges as a saboteur.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser Drathmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    If it gets really bad I could switch to my warrior since he is already fully T3 geared, he just needs a relic or hk 2h to be doing leet dps. But I want to finish my days as my rogue as my main since that is what I started raiding as, there is no reason why I should have to switch to a diff calling just to do the same role...

    I leveled a rogue to play as a ranged dps class, still waiting for the patch where I can be ranger or marksman and compete with mages on single target dps. However, if this patch goes live I wil simply be a saboteur, they are insane enough to not matter, and i will get to watch many movies because saboteur gameplay is so easy i do not even have to look at the screen. a monkey can top charges as a saboteur.
    Meh, time to level and gear my warrior. Anyone have a good warrior leveling spec (hmm maybe if we fill the rogue forum with threads about how to play warrior trion will get a clue that rogues are useless).

  9. #9
    Ascendant Gunzip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drathmar View Post
    Meh, time to level and gear my warrior. Anyone have a good warrior leveling spec (hmm maybe if we fill the rogue forum with threads about how to play warrior trion will get a clue that rogues are useless).
    There's too much at stake, I work 50 hours a week average, I can't reroll. Just gonna have to contend with being a support class in every facet of this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

    It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts