+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: It looks like Trion has about a week...

Banned

Default It looks like Trion has about a week...

...before all the rogues realize they're still the bottom of the totem pole and decide to jump ship.

It's like they WANT to kill their own game.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Geistcreeper View Post
    ...before all the rogues realize they're still the bottom of the totem pole and decide to jump ship.

It's like they WANT to kill their own game.
    Their not alone. Rumor has it, its what all the cool MMO teams are doing.

Prophet of Telara

Not sure the game will be worse off for the loss of anyone who leaves due to the balance changes in 1.5.

Telaran

hehe he said balance changes. like that's actually happeneing.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kragorn View Post
    Not sure the game will be worse off for the loss of anyone who leaves due to the balance changes in 1.5.
    Ha! haha! ahahhahahaha!! you think its one patch worth of changes that's gonna make so many rogues quit?? thats niave and hilarious, ill call you nefarious but without the senile comedy (if you don't get the referance that's basically everything to the charector but, to put it bluntly, stupidity).

Rogues have been repeatedly shafted threw the legacy of Rift, and when their not being beaten with the all to worn Rift nerf bat they were blatantly ignored. Then finally after months upon months Rift finally got the balls to say they messed up, but suddenly are seeing their failure as a failure to make the life of rogues not hell-like enough so are tossing possibly buffs at them just to take them all away and leave them as good if not worse off than before. Am i making any sence to you?

Trion has made it blatantly obvious they don't want rogues to be completely competitive, and people, after all this time, are finally starting to take it as a middle finger to them and their time and so are packing up and leaving.
    Last edited by garethh; 09-21-2011 at 11:22 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    tossing possibly buffs at them just to take them all away
    What buff did they give and then take away?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    The ones that made nightblade so strong? I have no idea honestly but I saw some prolific QQ re the rebirth and then back to death state of the raiding nightblade.
    Split - Rogue Tank - Purge to Win
    GSB - 5/5 / RoS - 4/4 / HK - 11/11

Ascendant

yep its trions only goal to piss their costumers off and make them quit! thats obvious, all cool companies dont want any costumers!

lol...

and btw: The US were NEVER on the moon!

Ha!
    They're and their do not mean the same thing. Read up on the proper uses, dipsh!t.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3167989
    Last edited by garethh; 09-22-2011 at 08:44 AM.

Champion

On the PTS, 1.5 is supposed to level the playing field for rogues so they gave out a bunch of buffs that would make rogues good, but when they realized they were making rogues good they just took most of them away...

I'll still be here, take your tears elsewhere.
    Even free cost too much now

Plane Touched

I just find it funny that 1.5 is supposed to make rogues more viable in PVP and in doing so Trion destroyed, MM the one real viable WF DPS Spec, by removing our burst CD. Thanks Trion!
    Last edited by USSR; 09-22-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Plane Walker

Ha! haha! ahahhahahaha!! you think its one patch worth of changes that's gonna make so many rogues quit?? thats niave and hilarious, ill call you nefarious but without the senile comedy (if you don't get the referance that's basically everything to the charector but, to put it bluntly, stupidity).

Rogues have been repeatedly shafted threw the legacy of Rift, and when their not being beaten with the all to worn Rift nerf bat they were blatantly ignored. Then finally after months upon months Rift finally got the balls to say they messed up, but suddenly are seeing their failure as a failure to make the life of rogues not hell-like enough so are tossing possibly buffs at them just to take them all away and leave them as good if not worse off than before. Am i making any sence to you?

Trion has made it blatantly obvious they don't want rogues to be completely competitive, and people, after all this time, are finally starting to take it as a middle finger to them and their time and so are packing up and leaving.
    Could you slow down and think before you type? I cannot understand what point you are trying to make here.
    PvP and Warfront Forum Anthem
    PvP whining never ends...
    It just goes on and on my friends...
    "Something killed me in a warfront and I don't know what it was...
    So I'll start a thread and rage and cry forever just because..."

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingbeotch View Post
    Could you slow down and think before you type? I cannot understand what point you are trying to make here.
    O.o i don't know if you expect that to be a problem with me or you... it was extremely self explanatory, i could break it down line by line but i honestly dont feel like it right now but what i can do is give you a 'spark notes' on my post if you so desire, that is, if you are the type of guy who feels thought is better left to... some other people (honestly gratz if your one of those guys, its a very desirable trait in many companies, if you walk up to Trion with that written in big bold print on your resume over near every section but were u put the place u got that online degree, you'd probly be a contender for a job)

P1- laughter at how this, assumably, humored poster views another poster's comment on how 1.5 is not making rogues a L33T soul is whats making rogues quit. Insult on that basis.

P2-a short history of the rogue featuring many generally accepted ideas, easily summed up with the 4th and 5th words in the post. Repeatedly shafted. Then comes in the concept of 1.5 and its claims to make rogues a force to be reckoned with, a soul to be feared just like warriors... and the immediate contradiction of that claim in Rift's actions.

P3-author's overall opinion on the subject based on the before reasoning. Trion doesn't want rogues to be a force to be reckoned with, and that is the reasoning for the growing rogue related hate for Trion.
    Last edited by garethh; 09-23-2011 at 01:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast