+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I'm sorry :(

Default I'm sorry :(

It's all my fault, and I am officially saying I am sorry.

I will no longer post any specs or talk about 1.5 specs until 1.5 comes out, since every last spec I have posted or talked about has been nerfed. So it is my fault and I take full responsibility for us being 500+ dps behind warriors now. Feel free to flame/lynch me, I deserve it
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

. . . . . . . . . . .

What got nerfed this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post

I will no longer post any specs or talk about 1.5 specs until 1.5 comes out, since every last spec I have posted or talked about has been nerfed. So it is my fault and I take full responsibility for us being 500+ dps behind warriors now. Feel free to flame/lynch me, I deserve it

I'm so awesome
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-21-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Soulwalker

Riftstalker stalker mode and ap bonus from annihilate. And I disagree hoko, the devs seem to want rogues to be viable, but not viable enough to be separated from any other class. Mediocre class in all aspects; Mediocre ranged dps, mediocre melee dps, and mediocre support. Blind nerfs suck.

more like, the devs only want us playing saboteur. we finally get something fun and good and they nerf it 2 different ways for a huge loss of dps! we are now 500dps behind warriors in equal gear on PTS, and this is after the warrior nerfs.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

i've been hearing about ranger nerfs, but havent seen them on the pts.

did the 44 sab build get nerfed?
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

imo..they just need to remove DD or make it only apply to bladedancer abilites..

i know that would straight put us back in the stone age, but with that gone..The devs could actually make some real changes. Everything they have done so far is basically lowering here and upping it there. And imo, if DD was gone..they could make some real **** happen

If they buff our abilities they have to account for DD and what the brillant minds of the rogue community will do to make us somewhat viable.

If they removed that ability, it would open our entire calling up to some major remodeling.

come on trion..stop poking us with your ****** stick and make some significant changes. We are so tired of playing around with all the bullsht..

I picked the Rogue because I wanted to be a smash and go kinda player, but atm..there is no smash..seriously WAKE THE F*** UP
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

38 And after this, Ianto of Keenblade, being a disciple of Hoko, but secretly for fear of the Devs, besought Ailion that he might take away the body of Hoko; and Ailion gave him leave. He came therefore and took the body of Hoko.

39 And there came also Sozu, who at first came to Hoko by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about a hundred pounds in weight.

40 Then took they the body of Hoko and wound it in linen cloths with the spices, as is the manner of the Devs for burial.

41 Now in the place where He was crucified there was a garden, and in the garden a new sepulcher wherein was never man yet laid.

42 There they laid Hoko therefore because of the Devs' Patch Day, for the sepulcher was nigh at hand.

Prophet of Telara

Yep, I noticed this a while ago and couldn't figure out why anyone kept posting feedback. As the Rogue dev stated, they are reading our feedback - he just neglected to mention that they are using it to nerf everything that makes us competitive.

With 1.5 going live next Wednesday, you can pretty much assume that the changes are done. This is what you get. Sure, we'll probably be a bit better off with a bit more variety, but we'll still be second rate for pretty much every role.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure GP can't be purged anymore. At least you can survive a bit longer while you mindlessly mash 5 motifs over and over...
    Last edited by Calo; 09-21-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Will just ask raid lead to replace me, if by 1.5 Rogue still have to play Sabdancer to be viable. There's plenty of games where I don't have to be forced into melee.

burn the witch

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    Yep, I noticed this a while ago and couldn't figure out why anyone kept posting feedback. As the Rogue dev stated, they are reading our feedback - he just neglected to mention that they are using it to nerf everything that makes us competitive.

With 1.5 going live next Wednesday, you can pretty much assume that the changes are done. This is what you get. Sure, we'll probably be a bit better off with a bit more variety, but we'll still be second rate for pretty much every role.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure GP can't be purged anymore. At least you can survive a bit longer while you mindlessly mash 5 motifs over and over...
    Where'd you hear that 1.5's going live next Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScythe View Post
    Where'd you hear that 1.5's going live next Wednesday?
    Where most people hear things that haven't been said, his butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post

Its ok. Keep posting.
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast