+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about a Strong AOE farming build.

Soulwalker

Default Question about a Strong AOE farming build.

i have a level 50 rogue that im trying to figure out a good strong aoe farming build to kill multi mobs at a time with little downtime in between pulls.

Currently i am running a ranged sab build for pve. should i just stay that or what would be a more viable spec to farm with.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by MrEman View Post
    i have a level 50 rogue that im trying to figure out a good strong aoe farming build to kill multi mobs at a time with little downtime in between pulls.

Currently i am running a ranged sab build for pve. should i just stay that or what would be a more viable spec to farm with.

Thanks in advance
    I've had good luck with this build (rift.zam is dead at time of posting but I'm sure it'll be back)
    5/8

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by innou View Post
    I've had good luck with this build (rift.zam is dead at time of posting but I'm sure it'll be back)
    alrighty ill have to give that a try! thank you!

Rift Disciple

What about the cuisinart build floating around here. I think its awesome for soloing with pretty much no down time.

Plane Touched

Here's what I use:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...bh.xbdAzsMR0dz

You could remove the 3 points from assassin for permastealth if you don't care about it, but it's very nice to have.

Macro up Rift Disturbance and Twin Strike for Aoe, you can kill entire packs of mobs at once with all your cooldowns available and have no downtime.
    Skiet - Kelari Rogue - Fires of Heaven - Deepwood

Thanks a lot, Daglar.

+ Reply to Thread