+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid DPS

Soulwalker

Default Raid DPS

Ok guys, here goes. I apoligize in advance for starting a thread that has been talked about probably over and over again but I am looking for your knowledge. I would like to know your opinion on the Highest possible Raid DPS build complete with point chart and best rotation and macros. I realize that this is such a broad request but everthing I find is outdated on line. ANY help would be much appreciated. Thank you people.

wait till 1.5 and watch the forums flood with responses. for now use sabdancer, cant find a guide? google it.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Shadowlander

I think it depends on a few factors honestly. Play style would be a big one. I'm personally using a 19 Sin/27 BD/20 NB that works really well (Parsed between 1700-1850 on Plutonus w/ Shocking Cipher removed). However, it depends on your stats. Most people go with the sabdancer build and it does great dps, but I refuse because it's a boring rotation which is why I said it depends on your playstyle.

Soulwalker

Default Sabdancer

Can someone please link the build for the sabdancer and give me the rotation and any helpful macro's....thanks

+ Reply to Thread