+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions for low 40s level pvp builds

Soulwalker

Default Suggestions for low 40s level pvp builds

Hey Guys,

I am leveling my rogue alt mainly thru pvp and I am looking for viable pvp specs to play while my char is in the lower levels of the bracket. I am looking for builds that would help my team the most(I mainly bard at the lower levels but I am getting sick of i). I am pretty much as well geared as possible at lvl 41.

Thanks

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by zavarius View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am leveling my rogue alt mainly thru pvp and I am looking for viable pvp specs to play while my char is in the lower levels of the bracket. I am looking for builds that would help my team the most(I mainly bard at the lower levels but I am getting sick of i). I am pretty much as well geared as possible at lvl 41.

Thanks
    32NB/2--BD/0sab

Its a melee dps/part time tank/inc heal debuff spec. The most fun spec I've found so far, the NB utility is utterly fantastic if played well (this spec does involve allot of getting used to, just a fair warning) you can use the dark containment (7 second stagger, breaks on dmg) to stack 5 charges and then use scourage of darkness for a free 1/3 of the enemies life in dmg ;) or use it to wear down some defensive CD the enemy has going, an aoe snare, 4 sec root, a warrior-type charge, great dps.

I'm onlt 42 but have caused enough damage to be one of those numbered toons against many enemy, lvl 47+, duo's

Soulwalker

Thanks! I'm gonna give this build a try tonight.

+ Reply to Thread