+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Official Rogue Bugs Thread

Default Official Rogue Bugs Thread

Haven't seen one of these for Rogues, and every other class seems to have them.

So let's get this going!

-Stalker Phase will proc after a teleport even if it has been removed by enemy players.

-Retreat can be stopped by CC even if the Rogue is Immune.
    Even free cost too much now

Retreat is so bugged it's not even funny. You can hit it, it shows you flying back safe out of reach, and mystically you are ported halfway back and stunned because the warri or chose that moment to kick you.

It also stops with rocks, twigs, pebbles and branches. Fun times. It also likes to go in random directions due to bizarreness. Possibly an issue of lag but who knows. I've sometimes retreated iINTO enemies even after doing that jump spin retreat thing.

Would rapid fire shot going on cool down even if it misses ( not parry or block, but miss) be a bug? I suppose not, though why I lose all five shots is a big ? To me. It means ensuring you are at hit cap either in pvp or pve so you don't waste your burst.

Bards. Fix them. Please.

Sabs. Ditto.
    60Rog/PR64 - Cleared - FT | EE
    1-button TOTALLY AFK Rogue and Cheerleader for Blitz!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raynald View Post
    Would rapid fire shot going on cool down even if it misses ( not parry or block, but miss) be a bug? I suppose not, though why I lose all five shots is a big ? To me. It means ensuring you are at hit cap either in pvp or pve so you don't waste your burst.
    any ability that misses does not go on cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    any ability that misses does not go on cooldown
    Hmm, well something is causing RFS to go on cd without dealing damage( and no, I know when someone has popped immunities like NBs do so that's not it.) I usually see it on raid bosses when I forget to tweak my gear after doing ROS/gsb and go into HK

Quote Originally Posted by Raynald View Post
    Hmm, well something is causing RFS to go on cd without dealing damage( and no, I know when someone has popped immunities like NBs do so that's not it.) I usually see it on raid bosses when I forget to tweak my gear after doing ROS/gsb and go into HK
    I've also had RFS go on cooldown after missing, but never realized it wasn't supposed to.

Champion

Holy Champion's extra damage doesn't work with Dancing Steel.

Flash of Steel will occasionally turn you around if used too close. It is also possible to overshoot the enemy.

Incapacitate will occasionally decided to just wear off if a mob is killed near that enemy. If you want to test this find the group of 10 knights in Stillmoor, Lost Hope the elite, kill the others, and watch the big guy just wake right up before the 45 seconds are up.

If there are two bards in a group with the same anthem on and one leaves the group it will remove the anthem from the bard but the icon will still appear active (white boarder around it).

Anthem of Fervor can't decide if it's 12% or 13% reduction when you mouse over it on the buff bar (just a visual thing).

Just a PTR thing but Motif of Renewal doesn't proc "On heal" effects like Motif of Regeneration does.
    Last edited by Racthoh; 09-20-2011 at 06:22 PM.
    Greybriar Guardian Bard

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    I've also had RFS go on cooldown after missing, but never realized it wasn't supposed to.
    I think it's the only finisher with a CD that doesn't self cast, which is why the bug might be there.

Other CD finishers like scourge of darkness are buffs on yourself.

C0G
    Shadowlander

This is a small bug but in pvp its annoying...

If you pop Enduring Brew and try to drink right afterwards, your character will stand up and cancel the drink. Therefore causing you to drink again to heal up... 2 drinks for a full heal.

I'm not sure if it happens with every dot but since I can cast that on myself I notice it a lot more.

Sab skills don't count as "weapon attacks" for buffs or procs like poisons, serrated blades and penetrating shots.

Strafe instantly cancels when attacking something within 30-35 meters.

anyone notice a bug with riftstalker? whenever you play as a riftstalker spec, you get a shield icon by your name as if youre a tank, and yet youre physically unable to tank. can we get this changed to a sword or something please? or maybe a shoe so people know that youre on designated run spec in whitefall. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    anyone notice a bug with riftstalker? whenever you play as a riftstalker spec, you get a shield icon by your name as if youre a tank, and yet youre physically unable to tank. can we get this changed to a sword or something please? or maybe a shoe so people know that youre on designated run spec in whitefall. thanks
    Please refrain from trying to turn this into a whine thread.

Champion of Telara

Some abilities have exceptionally long server validation times when used in macros. Not sure which conditions are checked against the server, but it's tedious. Not entirely a bug though, I suppose.

<<<<<Bump for 1.5>>>>>

- Vampiric Munitions and Fell Blades applying to multiple targets when used with AoE attacks.

- Silver Tip Munitions are spreading out among multiple targets when used with AoE attacks (If I understand what I was reading correctly).

- Retreat still does not always work correctly if you are under attack.

- Fan Out doing more damage than it probably should.
    Last edited by Credo; 10-03-2011 at 10:15 AM.

- Slip Away: AoE damage will break stealth within the 3 seconds that Slip Away is active. Hidden Veil does not appear to stop this from occuring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast