+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Critttcappeddd

Default Critttcappeddd

So much happy that im almost cleared HK; Much unhappy that most (almost all) dps rogue loot has like 30 crit in it and like no ap

Im beyond crit called (i think im at 1200 no buffs or some nonsense like that); When will they reitemize us!
    FatCat

Quote Originally Posted by Fareline View Post
    So much happy that im almost cleared HK; Much unhappy that most (almost all) dps rogue loot has like 30 crit in it and like no ap

Im beyond crit called (i think im at 1200 no buffs or some nonsense like that); When will they reitemize us!
    get the trash drop str/ap ring, it helps!!!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

youre taking valuable warrior dps loot. why does a bard need gear anyways? know your place rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    youre taking valuable warrior dps loot. why does a bard need gear anyways? know your place rogue.
    Sometimes I wonder why they don't bring 14 warriors to raids
    FatCat

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Fareline View Post
    Sometimes I wonder why they don't bring 14 warriors to raids
    Because they have to get the OP class ready for 1.5
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

lol, we have 6 warriors total in our raid group and only 3-4 ever show up on any given day, and 4 of the 6 are ALL main tanks with full tank gear, 2 are R8 and only 1 of them does good dps (other r8 is DW)... and he's the buffbish (rocks bm for 5% dmg buff). compare that to the 8 R8 rogues we have all with 320 hit that do more dps than all the warriors and you will see that in my raid group, rogues are the top dog and require loot!

we do not rock with any cleric dps, they can barely get over 1500dps and are simply not worth a raid spot, if you are a cleric in the raid you are healing or sitting out, this is trions fault for making them so bad but that is life!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    lol, we have 6 warriors total in our raid group and only 3-4 ever show up on any given day, and 4 of the 6 are ALL main tanks with full tank gear, 2 are R8 and only 1 of them does good dps (other r8 is DW)... and he's the buffbish (rocks bm for 5% dmg buff). compare that to the 8 R8 rogues we have all with 320 hit that do more dps than all the warriors and you will see that in my raid group, rogues are the top dog and require loot!

we do not rock with any cleric dps, they can barely get over 1500dps and are simply not worth a raid spot, if you are a cleric in the raid you are healing or sitting out, this is trions fault for making them so bad but that is life!
    takes a good rogue to beat a bad warrior offspec dps. imagine when a warrior learns how to play the game. something about the warrior class attracts people only capable of pressing 1-2 buttons fortunately.

takes a good rogue to beat a bad warrior offspec dps. imagine when a warrior learns how to play the game. something about the warrior class attracts people only capable of pressing 1-2 buttons fortunately.
    Isn't that parachamp?
    FatCat

Champion of Telara

Our Clerics parse 1800-2200 on Sicaron.

Their AOE DPS on aoe mechanics matches Stormcaller and pushes Sab.

That aside, yeah the HK boss drop itemization is a bit underwhelming. So many crit pieces, so few balanced or AP pieces. I'm running dual Midnight Edges (other Rogue beat me on Savage Beastcarver rolls, qq) and the Dollinar helm ... something like 1200 unbuffed. Facepalm.

That's why I'm just using my marks and getting that gear. Not enough AP from the drops from HK. I have the Beastcarver and the Barbed Tongue of the Beast. I don't want to give up any of my AP. Some of the rogue drops I've seen don't even have STR or Endurance on them...
    <Retired>

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    That's why I'm just using my marks and getting that gear. Not enough AP from the drops from HK. I have the Beastcarver and the Barbed Tongue of the Beast. I don't want to give up any of my AP. Some of the rogue drops I've seen don't even have STR or Endurance on them...
    jajaja matron shoulders
    FatCat

Champion of Telara

You know, those crit pieces still have more AP than T3 plaque gear, from the raw glut of Dex and Str.

And yeah, lol@ Matron shoulders. First piece I replaced with the token gear for the endurance, haha.

Gonna have to try to get the Hexed leggings over other pieces for the same reason.

The solution is obvious - if you have enough crit pieces pushing you into the cap, rock out with the strangely now superior Salt Crusted Helmet.

I'm kidding, of course. Probably. Eh, I dunno. What I'm actually wondering is if the Raid-T2 10-man will include AP-leather itemization analogous to the stuff they put into DH (Shoulderpads of the Drowned, Hightide Boots, the helm above). I guess filling in gaping holes in itemization can sorta be a draw to new instances?

+ Reply to Thread