+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.5 AoE Dmg?

Default 1.5 AoE Dmg?

So, for 1.5 I have seen a lot of single target specs, but what about for AoE? Even with the sabdancer nerf is there anything that will beat it on AoE Fights? Doesn't seem like any of the other builds people have come up with have good AoE at all, probably going to have to have separate specs for AoE and single target fights...

Anyway, anyone found a new Spec with decent AoE yet?

if you are using deadly dance then might as well sabodancer. but some trick-shot rain of arrow builds are good too, and at range which is even better but meh, it's just aoe :P
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Sabdancer is still the best.
    ~Quiescent

I've never had Trick Shot/Rain of Arrows parse near sabo, not sure if the buffs to shadowfire would change that though it could I guess, I'll test that later.

I know it's only AoE but there's a few fights were you want at least some people who can AoE like Herald and Alsbeth in RoS, and Matron and at least a couple people on Sicaron (farthest my guilds been in HK so don't know past that) so it would be useful to test, at least for me as when we only need a couple for AoE like on Sicaron, and I usually get placed there.

+ Reply to Thread