+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greater Essence upgrade

Shadowlander

Question Greater Essence upgrade

I have Scortched Flamesource and Necrotic Semblance for PVE, I've heard necrotic will become bis for 1.5 so I'm not worried about that but was wondering what a good upgrade is to scortched flamesource. I tried using the mathis upgrade tool but that didn't help at all with greaters for some reason.

Also, when I first started playing I wanted to just get a 2-4 slot so I got Battlemaster's Sigil which has now turned into my permanent pve set instead of it's intended pvp usage (didn't realize necrotic semblance was such a big deal then)... everyone has Sigil of the Fives... for the life of me I can't figure out why that is better than Battlemaster's Sigil. Someone said I had to get that in order to raid...why is that?

I'd like to add I'm sab 44 http://www.riftjunkies.com/2011/06/0...-a-bomb-on-me/
    Last edited by BillyMays; 09-19-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Sigil of the Fives was available since day one. The first thing you would do as a fresh 50 was to farm planarite to get your Sigil of the Fives. The Battlemaster's Sigil was added much later in the game, so if you started playing during headstart/launch you're very likely using the Sigil of the Fives and not the Battlemaster's Sigil (or the water sigil from the HK event).

Keep the Necrotic Semblance, use an epic lesser over the Scorched Flamesource.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Akizuki View Post
    Sigil of the Fives was available since day one. The first thing you would do as a fresh 50 was to farm planarite to get your Sigil of the Fives. The Battlemaster's Sigil was added much later in the game, so if you started playing during headstart/launch you're very likely using the Sigil of the Fives and not the Battlemaster's Sigil (or the water sigil from the HK event).

Keep the Necrotic Semblance, use an epic lesser over the Scorched Flamesource.
    Thanks a lot, very helpful : )

+ Reply to Thread