+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for some rogue pvp build help please.

Champion of Telara

Default Looking for some rogue pvp build help please.

A freind of ours returned to the game last night and is lost and confused on their character.

Was hoping some one could point us to a good build for a flag carrier build with combat macros if you have them and a good solo pvp build.

Unfortunately I am of no use to them as my rogue is holding at lvl 29 for the last 5 months

And to all the rogues out their I want to thank you for your help and remind you not to hurt the nice cleric standing in the back of the group.

This is a pure stone running build with a concentration in speed and survivability. Its not cookie cutter from what I believe, but I have fun with it.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...M.VMxR0z.Vbd0z

As for solo PvP build, if they are low rank, go with any marksman builds to eradicate spam and help peal off targets from back line clerics. If they are of higher rank, you can look at deep sin builds as well as Marksman builds that are looking to do more then just eradicate spam.
    Last edited by Leoknife; 09-19-2011 at 09:48 AM.

51 Sin / 15 Inf / 0 Ranger

Make sure to use serpent strike + final blow at the same time.

Macro quick shot with your cp spam and headshot with your finisher spam.

Bleeds are your friend. Anathema is your friend.

44MM/22Sin/0Inf

Spam eradicate, perm stealth, limited melee CC, mobility, ok dps.

Soulwalker

This is my run the stone sometimes, kill low health targets the other time, or runaway quick build.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Mo.GARftofodbo

Champion of Telara

Thank you,
    They are low rank but not to badly gear....r4 and and made the new crafted dagger for them and the axe.....wasn't sure they could use both daggers at once and didnt want to find out the hard way .

I will give them the links and copy the threads, thank you all for the help it is appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread