+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealth 5 sec & Slip Away 20sec Cooldown pls.

Telaran

Default Stealth 5 sec & Slip Away 20sec Cooldown pls.

We are so weak that we are dependant on these 2 skill like nothing else.

I am sick of waiting for Slip Away and Stealth. in PvP a few seconds mean everything.

Clerics can Spam their heals, AOEs etc etc while we have to wait for our most importand untility

If we are Rogues give us faster re-stealth abilities, make us sneaky and dangerous.

We are so damn easy to kill that we need a way to escape and that not every 2 minutes

STEALTH needs 5s cooldown
    SLIP AWAY Away 20sec

i wanna be a rogue and not a turtle

Telaran

No, you want to be an INVISIBLE turtle

All classes should have a 20 sec cd slip away! Boy...would THAT be fun right!?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by funkeh View Post
    No, you want to be an INVISIBLE turtle

All classes should have a 20 sec cd slip away! Boy...would THAT be fun right!?
    I think you're having trouble understanding what a rogue is. Don't feel bad. Trion doesn't get it either.

Don't feed the troll.

Actually all stealth abilities should enabled only if not in combat (exactly like drinking). That way rogues need at least 2 brain cells.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthys View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    i am not a troll, your the troll. I am serious.

Rogues need to re-stealh much much faster, They are just free kills currently and they still will be free kills after 1.5

Mages and cleric can cast their Absorb Shields every 30sec btw.

How about increasing the Damage Shields recast to 2 mins ? only fair right ? cant absorb 2000 HP anymore every 30sec... how about that ?

Jeezus dont you guys see that Rogues got nothing like that ? They just take damage and die, no shields no absorb but Rifstalker. But we cant all play RS or ??
    Last edited by AndyPorter; 09-19-2011 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPorter View Post
    We are so weak that we are dependant on these 2 skill like nothing else.

I am sick of waiting for Slip Away and Stealth. in PvP a few seconds mean everything.

Clerics can Spam their heals, AOEs etc etc while we have to wait for our most importand untility

If we are Rogues give us faster re-stealth abilities, make us sneaky and dangerous.

We are so damn easy to kill that we need a way to escape and that not every 2 minutes

STEALTH needs 5s cooldown
    SLIP AWAY Away 20sec

i wanna be a rogue and not a turtle
    If you want 2 Slip Away go 21 Inf

why i never play sin... for anything! stealth is nothing but a crutch.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Alu
    Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPorter View Post
    i am not a troll, your the troll. I am serious.

Rogues need to re-stealh much much faster, They are just free kills currently and they still will be free kills after 1.5

Mages and cleric can cast their Absorb Shields every 30sec btw.

How about increasing the Damage Shields recast to 2 mins ? only fair right ? cant absorb 2000 HP anymore every 30sec... how about that ?

Jeezus dont you guys see that Rogues got nothing like that ? They just take damage and die, no shields no absorb but Rifstalker. But we cant all play RS or ??

I don't get why assassin players want everything in one spec. Faster re-stealths, or shorter cd on slip away or a new ability that gives you all of your stealth skills every 10-30 sec.. it's getting a little out of hand.

The assassin soul offers a lot - it is a viable 51 point soul (in pvp anyway) and it is an incredible secondary soul for any of the other souls as well. Passives, new attacks, CC, CDs, weapon enchants, stealth, perma stealth, bleeds etc..

I mean.. If you want absorbs and dmg reflect shields (after 1.5 goes live) put points in RS.
    If you want mobility again put points in RS or even BD (again after 1.5).
    If you want range then put points in MM or RNG or SAB or NB.
    You want a snare/root? Put points in MM, RNG, SAB or even NB.

That is the point of being able to spec into 3 different souls. I get that a lot of assassin players think they will not be viable w/o SS but that is the choice you make and choices, believe it or not are a good thing. You choose to go 51 points for one skill and forgo the versatility of skills of other trees just like you can choose to forgo the 51 point skill and pick up more versatility in other trees. This is WAI as it is the point of the soul system, ya?

If they ever gave assassin a snare, a gap closer, faster restealths, 20 sec slip aways (really wth are you thinking?) stealth skills on a 10-30sec timer (again wth?), self heals (more than you are getting already since it is more than any of the other souls have), stronger burst.. I mean delete all the souls in the rogue calling and rename it assassin since there is no need for more than one soul, right?

BTW, not all of the souls in the mage/cleric callings have bubbles and I don't think any of them save for puri shields absorb 2k dmg. Chloro shield is already 2 min and doesn't absorb 2k dmg and on top of it all the dmg it absorbs gets taken out of your mana pool so it is more of a mana shield. Shouldn't imply something like all mage/cleric souls having a bubble because, like us, they too have to spec for things like that in certain builds.

Choices are good.
    Last edited by Alu; 09-19-2011 at 05:10 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Geistcreeper View Post
    I think you're having trouble understanding what a rogue is. Don't feel bad. Trion doesn't get it either.
    The best part is you clearly have no clue how to play rogue.

I concur with OP. Furthermore, my herpaderp needs buffed. You see, in [insert other MMO] the [insert class name] had [stupid overpowered restealth ability] which allowed me to play because my style consists of binding 1 macro to every key on my keyboard and rolling my face over it.

+ Reply to Thread