+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the perkilator

Default the perkilator

this is my build i've been playing for awhile. i honestly dont knwo if this is a common build or if its been addressed and rediculously named before but here it is be.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...bodbo.Vcxcho0k

if ya really want i can post up some macros and a little bid of a guide but it really revolves around steady damage output/ aoe. and i know. omfg newb/noob/nub/noobie/noobet/needs2l2p/whatever new name ya have for it burst kills in pvp sustained doesnt. ok wtf ever 2 l337 2 f0r y0u. i kill people. on occasion.

btw deadly strike plus shadow blitz = aoe yummyness

try it out.
    Last edited by Convict101; 09-18-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Default btw

pls dont talk about mobility to me. i have four teleports three of which take you to the target. soooo yeah

Default heh heh heh...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...bodbo.Vcxcho0o
    minor adjusment.... but its what i play on live right now. my b

good luck no ranged attacks gg

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Default ....

.... this guy >.> i dont even know where to start. so ima just say teleports and malicious strike = wtf are you talking about. four teleports man.... why do i need a ranged attack???

Default hah! face.

the perkilator-2011-09-18_130407.jpg

did this right after sir needs to try it before he buys it responded

Quote Originally Posted by Convict101 View Post
    Attachment 6270

did this right after sir needs to try it before he buys it responded
    whoa buddy.... 14 kb's on 140k damage... you're a beast man, #1 Rogue evar!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Convict101 View Post
    .... this guy >.> i dont even know where to start. so ima just say teleports and malicious strike = wtf are you talking about. four teleports man.... why do i need a ranged attack???
    LOL

Can't be in melee range or duke's wrath will kill you!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Default soo

damn right sucka. anyway wtf is dukes wrath dunno and to sarcastic comment of number one rogue i wouldnt go that far but at least i dont troll other peoples threads and then pvp for hours on end waiting on that one perfect game to screen shot. soooo ****. also i get requests daily(see screenshot) for my spec. that why i put it up here. not for ur approval.

its a beast arse spec and it def does its job. im p6 so i can only imagine the damage someone with time like u guys can put out with it.

Plane Walker

Lets see here...

No ranged attacks. (aka volunteering to be a kite)
    No improved CD on the shifts. (volunteering to be a kite in the "Ohohoh pick me!!" fashion)
    No Improved Rift Barrier. (Since most of the stuff worth mitigating is non-physical)
    Only one crappy damage melee range snare. (cause if you suddenly find yourself needing a snare...)
    No boost to your primary CP generating abilities aside from DD. (DD ain't all *that* great alone)
    No real useful CC aside from a single stun. (cause you know, that'll always be sufficient)

So when your target is on DR immunity from snare and your 3 targeted jumps are down and he's moving faster than you, you...wait, I know this one, just let me think...

... ...

Oh yeah, get kited and die.

14 KB's on 140K damage done just means you weren't a damn threat to anyone. That's an average of 10K damage per kill...not impressive in the least.

If you have been running Bard or Purgebot, your team probably would have won.
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

Default eff it

well i give up. its a good spec and ive been beast mode for evers with it. my char name is boom/boone/rageaholic ( xfered some) oh and 10k damage per kill.... srsly. this is my everday match almost every time. look at my damage and then heals taken. then look at their damage/ heals taken. biiiig difference. i dont have a heal debuff (yet) so of course i have to do alot of damage. the simple fact tho is that i do alot of it.

ffs figure the spec out before you dis it. btw to the asking to be kited. holy effin goat chees teleport then slip away blink to them re open. or pop sprint teleport and no one is kiting you. or teleport hit with 70% snare and..... you get it? jesus man. buncha haters. i guess its true about the four letter max on the names. i call this the bomb spec from now on (no sab required) enjoy ;p

Plane Touched

Great spec. I would eat you up.

Default ...

server pls? the only spec that kills this one is 51 sin. and thats when im outgeared. (as far as rogues go) other than that not much else gives me issue one on one
    except the chlorolocks or necrolocks. and that cuz of heals. on pts i was eating p8 alive
    Last edited by Convict101; 09-18-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Plane Touched

I just xfered to sunrest. Youre defiant?

14-0 is an average wf for me. Your spec is just that, average.

Default .... k

i just transfered here myself. and no im guard. meet me in stillmoore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast