+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rogue 500k WF damage?

Telaran

Default Rogue 500k WF damage?

I was in a port scion and was just blow away from some of the numbers I saw. I am use to seeing mages push hundreds of thousands of damage in a warfront lasting 15 minutes, I can do that on my pryolock at 48. What totally baffled me was that a rogue pushed 539,000+ damage in a long Port Scion, more than doubling the numbers of any other person in the WF. I assume he was top geared and had quite a bit of luck to get some very nice setups for his build but the more I think about it Im not sure how this can be done. I play melee rogues and am sure this will never happen with them so could this be a sab build that is AE'n stuff like crazy? Any other possible way this could happen? I have never seen a rogue push those kind of numbers before.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarlis View Post
    I was in a port scion and was just blow away from some of the numbers I saw. I am use to seeing mages push hundreds of thousands of damage in a warfront lasting 15 minutes, I can do that on my pryolock at 48. What totally baffled me was that a rogue pushed 539,000+ damage in a long Port Scion, more than doubling the numbers of any other person in the WF. I assume he was top geared and had quite a bit of luck to get some very nice setups for his build but the more I think about it Im not sure how this can be done. I play melee rogues and am sure this will never happen with them so could this be a sab build that is AE'n stuff like crazy? Any other possible way this could happen? I have never seen a rogue push those kind of numbers before.
    nightblade/marksman fan out spam 35m lolat ppl for 15min. seen 1mil plus rogue screenshots.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

I've seen a mage have 1million+ in damage dealt, damage recieved, and healing done.

ALL THREE SAME WF
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-18-2011 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Rift Chaser

Oh you said port scion? Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Numbers mean nothing. Show me a rogue who has capped 14+ stones and I'll show you something that actually matters.

Raitoken Rank 8 Rogue | Octuris Rank 2 Mage
    Member of <The Fallen Sons>, Freeholme Server

Quote Originally Posted by Raitoken View Post
    Oh you said port scion? Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Numbers mean nothing. Show me a rogue who has capped 14+ stones and I'll show you something that actually matters.
    Yes because PVP means nothing in Scion right? People like you are why i hate that warfront. "Lets rush their boss! Ignore the guardians! kill their PvE boss!!!!"

Shatterbone ~ 60 ROGUE, 50+ MAGE ~ The Abyss

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sozu View Post
    Yes because PVP means nothing in Scion right? People like you are why i hate that warfront. "Lets rush their boss! Ignore the guardians! kill their PvE boss!!!!"
    No, inflated numbers in that match mean nothing.

People group up and some people like mentioned above do stupid things to get high numbers like fan out spam which does nothing productive.

As for what I do in WF's? I do what ever it takes to win and no I don't rush the boss, I find that dumb and want to enjoy the WF. I do my fair share of farming when we have the lead but I do like to win.

Just because I think some inflated numbers from a sab rogue or fanout spam MM is dumb doesn't mean I rush the boss every scion and treat a WF like a pve encounter with some annoying pvp along the way.
    Last edited by Raitoken; 09-18-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Raitoken Rank 8 Rogue | Octuris Rank 2 Mage
    Member of <The Fallen Sons>, Freeholme Server

500k damage in scion is nothing. Now, if that was 500k damage and 50 KBs or something, THEN I would call that some damn good damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Rift Disciple

1 million + as rogue + 25+ kbs np as meelesabo. + 50k heal <3
    Last edited by gnaa; 09-18-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Plane Touched

Back when I sucked at pvp I got 500k+ dmg in port scion using 44 sab a couple times lol. Doesn't require skill, just a really bad team with extra bad healers. Damage done really doesn't mean much.

I've done 750k a few times. Never broke 1 Mil though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Was probably me - I usually broke 500k and was averaging about ~35pks per port scion, so top pks and damage per WF, or at least top 5.

Build is 44 sab - it's a support/aoe type of role so you need good healer support. It doesn't work in all warfronts either, and with crap healers on your side I change specs.

Gear is R6 and HK weapons.

In general people forget that solo pvp spes =/ group pvp specs. Usually the better a bulid is at soloing the worse it is in a team.
    Last edited by Mayi; 09-18-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Plane Walker

we had a game the other night where a mage had 96 kb, I had around 60 and a warrior was floating around 50kb. Heck our healer had 16kb which was higher then anyone on the enemy team. Came out of that fight with close to 10k favor, it was pretty sexy.

But ya, it just comes down to playing one of the few aoe spec. Sab really smokes in scion, especially when there are a lot of undergeared players on the other side. Even fan out spam can net some high numbers, though it is usually from incidental cherry picking kills from the players that are actually damaging the enemy.

Sword of Telara

guy's, guy's i found the problem, when you loss you'r next Port scion.
    it's right here on this topic, first post.

I love when the enemy team rushes boss.

Free favors for all!

Gox
    Champion

have done 1mil+ a few times.

Actually my first seven figure game was in about 15-20 min only but it was a long time go when the highest ranked person was maybe r3-r4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast