+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 sin 16 inf on test server

Shield of Telara

Default 51 sin 16 inf on test server

Well been messing around alot with different specs. And have to admit alot of fun stuff to do with melee specs.

NB is the best way to ignore armor now... With primal death being pure death damage now and a way to up the damage by 15% and then 45% more attack power it does hit really well. The heal leach is looking almost like a must have. Finisher again ignores armor. And range attacks that all ignore armor. Add in 50% dam reduction/50% heal on a 2 min timer.. mmm sweet... top it all off with blackout.. no damage for 6 secs. I dont see alot of ways to avoid being killed by a NB with all his cooldowns up. 6 secs or no damage... your heals only heal for 50% with 20% of that healing the NB (yeah small but still nice)... and 4 secs of 50% dam reduction and 50% heal. Side of inf for break free and 15 into what you want for me goodness.

Sin. Have to say tried out my 51 sin 15 inf spec. Still get a healdebuff yeah 30 sec timer but still there. Inf stuff all nice to have. But change I have really noticed is poisons. Debilitating poison is really nice now. All of my poisons are averaging 6 procs every 10 secs... so that would be 30 energy/power or 30% of a mana bar every 10 secs... yes you read that right.. we can now mana starve a healer fast... so who needs a heal debuff other then our 30 sec one? And in that 10 sec period I also get on average 6 Leeching poison procs.. for 1254 hps healed on me! Dont forget the new brew for 1k of health ever 1 min. Cut in run is just a second break free on a 2 min timer which is just more icing on the cake. Ohh and the new improved puncture is hitting for just under 400 non crit with my rank 5 gear on plus the nice bleeds.

Bladedancer looks nice but not sure if I really like it still. Still all physical damage so even with all the nice buffs... will it really hit harder then a NB now NB is all magic damage esp with all then nice bonuses they get for upping damage? and heck you can get the free charge even with 51 NB but sure why anyone would go 51 NB 44 is max if you want all the "you cant touch this" damage cooldowns + healing. But really havent did alot of BD hope others really mess with it.

MM man looks great for range pvp esp since they said they are only halfway done with its buffs... dev world chat post... So if they keep buffing it.. not sure if anyone will be able to say MM sucks anymore.. and no it wont need a nerf... have you played against a few warriors or mages.. heck aoe clerics on live? yeah so MM looks to be a spec to make people pee their pants when one gets on them.

Now all of this is PVP.. I only pve with my rogue once in a while.. have a Cleric with full t2 + some T1 raid gear I use for pve.. nice to be able to tank... heal... support... dps with one guy in pve. And I do admit I am more of a sneaky melee player.. why else would I pick rogue.. if I wanted to rush around unstealthed all the time might as well pick a warrior.

So far I am in love with rogue changes on pts... with the fix to the stats back to normal things look good their. Hate to say it but I will most likely stick with my 51 sin 15 inf 0 ranger spec. I will have a NB variant spec for those WF that turn into zerg fests... well a MM spec too since they look to be really for for those too.

Anyone else really liking what is going on with all the changes? And what spec do you like? I dont do all the damage parse things where I sit and beat on a dummy for 30 mins parsing. Others will do that and really.. that is only good for pve... pvp beating on a dummy doenst take into account all the abilites a spec has.

Plane Touched

personaly i think your lieing

bad troll bad troll

51+16=67
    Should i report you for bug abussing?
    I quited Rift, the lack of end game pvp+Gear based game+AoE zerg fest on many WF just kill the way i like pvp. (am p7,5)
    Small Skirmishes all over the place
    Currently am playing SC2 and Team Fotress 2, if you like skill based balanced games, try then out, btw Team Fotress 2 is now FREE!

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakier View Post
    personaly i think your lieing

bad troll bad troll

51+16=67
    Should i report you for bug abussing?
    51+15 for my sin inf.. where did i say 51 16?

Not trolling.. my rogue will prob be rank 6 by time this patch goes live. And everything I said was true and not OP at all if you look at what other classes are doing right now.

You look like the troll. I am posting a ""it looks good" post and first response is a troll who says i said something I never said in the whole post..... what has the rogue community turned into?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post

Not trolling.. my rogue will prob be rank 6 by time this patch goes live. And everything I said was true and not OP at all if you look at what other classes are doing right now.

You look like the troll. I am posting a ""it looks good" post and first response is a troll who says i said something I never said in the whole post..... what has the rogue community turned into?
    Topic tittle, yes the rogue community...
    But i agree NB is FINE, i just hope they bring H&R back, sin looks pretty good
    I quited Rift, the lack of end game pvp+Gear based game+AoE zerg fest on many WF just kill the way i like pvp. (am p7,5)
    Small Skirmishes all over the place
    Currently am playing SC2 and Team Fotress 2, if you like skill based balanced games, try then out, btw Team Fotress 2 is now FREE!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
    51 sin 16 inf on test server... Tittle of you topic

On test serv i tested 16 NB (poison heal reduce and heal me) + 38 Sin (debilitate poison) + 12 inf and was funny not that good as 51 sin but i can live longer that 51 sin (on cleric and cloro)...

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Truemulti View Post
    51 sin 16 inf on test server... Tittle of you topic

On test serv i tested 16 NB (poison heal reduce and heal me) + 38 Sin (debilitate poison) + 12 inf and was funny not that good as 51 sin but i can live longer that 51 sin (on cleric and cloro)...
    Crap messed up on title.. but if someone were to read the post.. they would see I just messed up the title...

Yeah but think about that cleric where in 10 secs on average you drain 30% of there mana pool... that is the new Debilitating poison... and in the same 10 secs you on average will drain 30 energy/power from melee's.. and a energy/power starved melee hits like a playboy playmate with a pillow. Esp since you do have the option to stun.... stun.. which will have you to a point where most melee will only be able to use a couple of attacks before they are standing there hitting their macro button and nothing is happening

Debilitating poison looks to be the most underrated buff in this patch... no one has noticed how in a pvp fight this poison will do more to wreck a player then almost any skill.

+ Reply to Thread