+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Rework Quick reload Also

Rift Disciple

Default Please Rework Quick reload Also

Ok want to start this off by i was pretty upset with them getting rid of HnR, but i want to see what they are going to change and fix in mm so i can give them benefit of the doubt on that. However, I have not seen anyone say anything about Quick Reload beign utterly useless now. Its a 32 point talent and they only thing it will do not is give us 1 extra crit every 3 minutes and an extra 5 second sprint. Not sure what can be done about it but i hope somethign is done about it.

Thanks to the pve players that whined about removing HnR so they can play MM in pve, all the while making MM now useless for pvp. At least one group of players got what they wanted, I'll be playing assassin ganking warriors & rogues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Default Quick reload has never been useless.

And it will not be useless in the future. Read its tooltip. It refreshes all of the marksman ability cooldowns. Since you all don't get this, I will list them for you. Strafe, On the Double, Retreat, Currently Hit and Run, Rapid Fire Shot, Crossfire, Repelling Shot, Lightning Fury, Deaden, Static Shot and Bullseye. Did I miss any?

Rift Disciple

static shot is completely useless strafe was one that would be useful that i forgot bullseye like i said one extra crit every 3 minutes crossfire is terrible should be spamming fan out and lightning fury hit and run is gone so that one doesnt count. and Lol repelling shot just lol. so like i said quick reload for being a 32 pt talent is no where near as good as other 32 point talents especially from a pve point of view
    Last edited by Traltixx; 09-17-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Shield of Telara

They got RID of hit and run? I thought they removed Improved hit and run and made it just Hit and run.

The main purpose of quick reload for me has always been to refresh hit and run.
    Snuggles - R40 Rogue : Snugglybear - R36 Mage
    <The Purge> - Seastone Server

Rift Disciple

yeah on the pts there is no hit and run anymore its gone no improved hit and run or hit and run its just gone.

Which pve player whined about H&R? It could of been an awesome dual phase dps spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Thanks to the pve players that whined about removing HnR so they can play MM in pve, all the while making MM now useless for pvp. At least one group of players got what they wanted, I'll be playing assassin ganking warriors & rogues.
    actually the pver's are just as mad, they did not increase the dps enough to warrant using mm in pve anymore...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

While we are fixing issues with Marksman can we get Bullseye fixed so you can macro it too?

Rift Chaser

If they've really gotten rid of Hit and Run, they could change Quick Reload to something like the next 3-5 Marksman abilities you use that would normally be put on cooldown...immediately be off cooldown.

Dunno, I'm sure someone could come up with a better suggestion.

With the the reduce cooldown to "all" marksman abilities Repelling shot is going to be OP.

Step 1: Que Codex
    Step 2: Go to the middle of the bridge at vault
    Step 3: Facing Dex stand at a 150 degree angle.
    Step 4: Stealth
    Step 5: When people come near, spam Repelling (make sure speced into improved for more than 1 person).
    Step 6: Since Repelling shot now has shorter cd 21 second, by the time they swim back you can restealth and it should be up. (about 6 seconds in cd live before they usually come back to the bridge)
    Step 7: profit

In case of emergency, Quick Reload it. You can also cc sap them to buy time for your shot on cd if a single person coming in.
    Last edited by Shroomkin; 09-18-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    actually the pver's are just as mad, they did not increase the dps enough to warrant using mm in pve anymore...
    um ya they did ,but then HNR's gone now so now it isnt

EDIT: haha shroomkin thats funny
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-18-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

+ Reply to Thread