Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By solmyer

Thread: Pls help with lvling spec

Soulwalker

Default Pls help with lvling spec

Hello im lvl15 atm and was wondering if ppl could help me with lvling spec
    what is the best spec to lvl atm ?

Thx for the help

ranger / bard / whatever and you can generally handle most quests solo, including some group quests.

Soulwalker

the best leveling build imo is riftstalker up to self heal, then BD as mina soul, and assassin.

it is detailed at the sticky post in this forum: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...d-1-3-a.html#2

fun build, single target super fast kills, great aoeing, no downtime at all, stealth (limited but still).
    only downside is its not great at killing elites...

Soulwalker

I leveled my rogue with main points in assassin tree, then picked up to 12pts (blazing fury, coup de grace, melted skin) in nightblade for the weapon buff and incapacitate x2 (assassin and nightblade), took bladedancer purely for the dodge ability on cool down timer.

This gave me 2x incapacitate so I could solo the 'go there and pick up this item' quest. Also let you take someone out of action so you can do the 'go here and kill this target' quest.

Maxxed (well 42pts before I changed spec) assassin tree for slip away. Perma stealth was a must have for my leveling. Made it so easy, did good dps as well.

+ Reply to Thread