+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresh 50 needs help

Shadowlander

Default Fresh 50 needs help

Hello all, I just recently hit level 50 a couple days ago. I'm a big fan of both PvP and PvE. Right now I'm using Hoko's spec Sin/Rng/NB for PvE. I like the whole idea of using both the bow and mellee weapons to deal damage. I was wondering how I should gear up for PvP. I'm still wearing blue weapons and mostly blue gear, aside from the PvP gear I bought. Is using PvP gear okay if I rune up and get accessories for +hit? I know it wouldn't be the best, but for the time being? And where would I get decent upgrade to epic gear? I'm both 300 Outfitter and Runecrafter. Is the BoE Rogue gear from Outfitter worth the plats?
    I apologize for this wall of text.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated ^^

Well gratz on 50. Not sure what your plat situation is like but i know just from questing i had over 100p to play with when I hit 50. Yeah you can use your pvp gear and put hit on it but if you can check the AH and see if their are any decent deals to get the hit you need. SOme of the crafting stuff from Outfitter is decent...but peeps charge waaaaaay to much for that crap. I would do the best you can and do as many t1's and then t2's as you can. Can get very good drops in the T2's especially that will help alot. Make sure you get a Bard role so you can Q as dps and support to increase your chances of pop.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Shadowlander

Yeah I do have a bard spec for that very reason. I usually end up DPSing as Bard usually isn't needed in regular 5mans. I was thinking of trying to make the outftter stuff myself. I'll probably be queueing up for a lot more dungeons then. I feel like my dps is suffering a lot because of my blues. D:

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleBlade View Post
    Yeah I do have a bard spec for that very reason. I usually end up DPSing as Bard usually isn't needed in regular 5mans. I was thinking of trying to make the outftter stuff myself. I'll probably be queueing up for a lot more dungeons then. I feel like my dps is suffering a lot because of my blues. D:
    Yeah your dps is going to be subpar depending on what build you are running. For pve i use a 31 ranger build and the sabodancer build. The sabo has very good dps and your lack of good gear may be ideal for you. It is a more melee build but if need be you can kite and range when needed. As I said you can make some of the outfitter stuff yourself if you have the outfitter plaques. If you do not see if you can get on some Crafting Raids...save up any crafting lures you have until you can get on some. You can get great mats, and plaques for your profession.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Shadowlander

I guess I'll be attempting to farm Outfitter Plaques. Hope it goes well! Thanks for the information. Anyone else could jump in anytime :x
    Hopefully soon I'll be wearing a few epics and my dps would increase and my PvP rank will raise a bit also.

Shadowlander

By the way Ferathka, do you mind posting that Rng/Sab build you mentioned? I would like to try it out ^^

+ Reply to Thread